New Orleans flood relief sewer project ahead of schedule
- Shoring Equipment. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p89
A directory for companies in the U.S. that sell shoring equipment is presented.
- La. makes quick repairs to bridge struck by barge. // Roads & Bridges;Jul2011, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on the efforts of the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development to secure the services of Boh Bros. Construction Co. to conduct emergency repairs to the Barataria Bridge after being struck by a barge on May 31, 2011.
- THE HOUSE THAT BOH BUILT. Bonura, Chris // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);04/16/2001, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p1
Focuses on the construction works of Boh Brothers in New Orleans, Louisiana. Role of the company in the city's expansion; Contribution of the company to tourism; Contract for the rebuilt of the Napoleon Avenue Wharf; Acquisition of the bridgework contracts. INSETS: A rocky ride;Design and build.
- Hotel, video poker complex proposed for eastern N.O. Kaplan, Blake // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);3/21/94, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the proposed multimillion-dollar development that includes a large truck stop with video poker machines, a hotel, several restaurants and a retail component in eastern New Orleans, Louisiana. New Orleans City Planning Commission's public hearing on the project; Project cost; Boh...
- REBUILDING LOUISIANA. // U.S. Business Review;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p114
The article presents information about the I-10 Twin Span Bridge project in Louisiana. The Louisiana Department of Transportation (LDOT) contracted Boh Bros. Construction Co. LLC to build the bridge for a cost of $800 million and a target completion date of 2011. Two bridges will be constructed,...
- Staxo 100, Doka USA. // Concrete Construction;May2010, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p73
The article evaluates the Staxo 100 steel-framed shoring system from Doka USA Ltd.
- 7 Harvey Canal sector gate complex. Santora, Tommy // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/21/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p14A
Focuses on the multimillion flood gate project by Boh Bros. Construction for the Jefferson Parish Levee District in New Orleans. Project value; Aim of the city officials to provide protection across the Harvey Canal by building a concrete gate bay structure and flood control gate; Design of the...
- Look Who's Talkingï¿½: Robert Boh,: Boh Bros. Construction Co. president. Guillot, Craig // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/7/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p33
This article presents an interview with Robert Boh, president of Boh Bros. Construction Co. in New Orleans, Louisiana on its role in rebuilding the city after Hurricane Katrina. The first phase of Boh Bros.' $379-million contract of the new Interstate 10 Twin Span bridges is the five miles of...
- The fast life. Gowins, Dennis // Roads & Bridges;Feb2006, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the repair of the I-10 Bridge over Lake Pontchartrain in New Orleans, Louisiana, after the devastation of Hurricane Katrina on August 29, 2006. Impact of the hurricane on the bridge; Contract award given to Boh Brothers Construction LLC by the state government; Construction of the...