Atacama pipeline agreement signed
- $750 million GasAtacama pipeline project moves forward. // Underground Construction;Aug98, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p32
Reports on the status of CMS Energy Corp.'s GasAtacama pipeline construction project in Argentina and Chile. Joint-venturing companies with CMS; High altitude as the consortium' main challenge with the project; Route of the project; Completion schedule of the project.
- Application filed for TriState Pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan99, Vol. 226 Issue 1, p10
Reports on CMS Energy Corp.'s filing of an application for federal approval of the construction, operation and ownership of a gas pipeline in the United States. CMS' filing of application for an authorization to operate certain facilities at the US/Canadian border; Route of the gas pipeline;...
- In brief. // International Construction;Jul98, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p8
Reports that United States-based CMS Energy has received the go-ahead for the full construction of the Argentine portion of the GasAtacama pipeline running over the Andes to Chile.
- TriState pipeline submits application. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar99, Vol. 226 Issue 3, p8
Reports that, as of March 1999, an application was filed with Canada's National Energy Board for the 16-mile Canadian portion of the 244-mile, 24-, 30- and 36-inch TriState Pipeline project, being developed by CMS Energy's international gas pipeline unit, CMS Gas Transmission and Storage...
- Construction starts on Argentina-Brazil pipeline. // Power Economics;Oct99, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p12
Reports that CMS Energy Corp. has begun construction of the Transportadora de Gas del Mercosur natural gas pipeline, which will transport natural gas from Argentina to Brazil. CMS' investment for the project; Amount of natural gas per day the pipeline will transport; Pipeline's owners.
- CSM building GasAtacama project. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug98, Vol. 225 Issue 8, p14
Reports on CMS Energy Corp.'s announcement of the full commencement of construction in Argentina for the GasAtacama pipeline-power project being developed by a consortium of oil and gas companies. Issuance of a notice to proceed with the project; Details of the project; CMS's commitment to the...
- Pipeline contract for GasAtacama. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov97, Vol. 224 Issue 11, p19
Focuses on CMS Energy Corp. and Empresa Nacional de Electricidad SA's awarding of the first pipeline construction contract for the GasAtacama combined pipeline-power project development to transport natural gas across the Andes Mountains from northern Argentina to power plants and gas users in...
- CMS plans natural gas project. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct97, Vol. 224 Issue 10, p12
Reports on CMS Energy Corp.'s plans to provide natural gas transportation service from Chicago, Illinois to the Consumers Energy natural gas system in Michigan. Formation of a new company through CMS Gas Transmission Storage Co. to handle the TriState Pipeline project; Scheduled construction of...
- Another pipeline planned for Chile. // Underground Construction;Jan1997, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p11
Discusses the feasibility study by the CMS Energy Corporation and Nova Corporation to build a gas pipeline from northern Chile to Argentina. Total cost of the project; Other purpose of the project; Scheduled time for the construction of the pipeline.