Set-aside law rejected
- Make That Change. // Water Canada;2011, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p10
The article offers information on the new equipment used by the District of Saanich's public works to settle salt in asphalt on key roads, in anticipation of frost, ice, and snow events.
- construction management. // ICSC Dictionary of Shopping Center Terms;2005, p30
A definition of the term "construction management" is presented which refers to a form of contracting wherein the construction manager acts as an agent for the developer or owner.
- Stroke of his pen subverts the law. Russell, Keith // Insight on the News;07/27/98, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p14
Focuses on the use of executive orders in the United States government. Details on a controversial federal program which was created by an executive order by United States President Bill Clinton; Views that President Clinton is acting dictatorially through executive orders; Concerns surrounding...
- Executive order 13052--Hong Kong Economic and Trade Offices. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;7/7/97, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p998
Presents a transcript of United States President Bill Clinton's proclamation on June 30, 1997 of Executive Order 13052 extending to Hong Kong Economic and Trade Offices the privileges, exemptions and immunities provided by the International Organizations Immunity Act.
- Executive Order 13029--implementing, for the United States, the provisions of annex 1 of the... Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;12/9/96, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p2457
Presents President Bill Clinton's Executive order 13029 implementing the provisions of Annex 1 of the decision concerning Legal Capacity and Privileges and Immunities, issued by the Council of Ministers of the Conference on Security and Cooperation on Europe on December 1, 1993.
- APPENDIX D. // Original Vermonters: Native Inhabitants, Past & Present;1994, p277
A copy of the State of Vermont Executive Order of 1976 is presented.
- APPENDIX E. // Original Vermonters: Native Inhabitants, Past & Present;1994, p280
A copy of the State of Vermont Executive Order of 1977 is presented.
- Executive Order 12983--amendment to Executive Order 12871. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;12/25/95, Vol. 31 Issue 51, p2215
Features Executive Order 12983, an amendment to Executive Order 12871 signed by the President on December 21, 1995.
- Executive Order 13183--Establishment of the President's Task Force on Puerto Rico's Status. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;1/1/2001, Vol. 36 Issue 52, p3176
Presents the text of a speech delivered by United States President Bill Clinton on December 23, 2000 which dealt with the establishment of the president's task force on Puerto Rico's status known as Executive Order 13183.