Feasibility study for wastewater project being conducted
- Wastewater projects enter Singapore market. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p10
Reports that Singapore has selected a joint venture between CH2M Hill Cos. Ltd. and Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc. to design and manage the construction of a deep-tunnel wastewater collection, treatment and disposal system. Estimated cost of the project; Schedule of the system's completion; Details...
- Singapore slings waste work. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;03/10/97, Vol. 238 Issue 10, p11
Reports on Singapore's selection of a joint venture of CH2M Hill Cos. and Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc. to design and manage construction of a deep-tunnel wastewater collection, treatment, and disposal system. Project cost estimate; Non-reliance of the project on foreign capital; Design of two...
- ROADS&BRIDGES Go-To LIST 2013 Top Design Firms. // Roads & Bridges;Aug2013, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p48
Several lists are presented that identifies the Top Road & Highway Design Firms, Top Bridge Design Firms, and the Top Storm-Water Design Firms in the U.S.
- Panama Program Manager In As Design-Build Work Looms. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/27/2007, Vol. 259 Issue 8, p17
The article reports that the Panama Canal Authority (ACP) August 17, 2007 announced its selection of CH2M Hill Cos., Denver, Colorado, to be program manager for the $5.25-billion expansion of the historic waterway. The firm had been competing against Parsons Brinckerhoff, New York City, and URS...
- Project pain lingers on. Rosenbaum, David B. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/4/95, Vol. 235 Issue 10, p22
Reports on CH2M-Hill Inc.'s partial payment of $9.5 million to general contractors for the construction of a wastewater treatment plant in San Francisco, California over contested change orders. Schedule of trial for the settlement for the remaining ten million dollars in unresolved claims;...
- To Reroute System Wastewater. Grogan, Tim // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/15/2014, Vol. 273 Issue 16, p1
The article offers information on the construction of a membrane bioreactor wastewater treatment plant by the engineering company CH2M Hill in Miami-Dade County, Florida under the Ocean Outfall program. It informs that the purpose of the plant is to stop wastewater discharge into the Atlantic...
- IDRIS. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;Feb2013 Qatar Supplement, p25
The article looks at infrastructure development in Qatar as of February 2013, focusing on the Inner Doha Resewerage Implementation Strategy (Idris) project being undertaken by the Qatar Public Works Authority (Ashghal). It notes the project, which includes sewer lines and a sewage treatment...
- CORRECTION. // Fortune;6/22/2009, Vol. 159 Issue 13, p13
The article presents a correction to the article "A Big New World of Engineer" that appeared in the June 8, 2009 issue.
- CH2M Hill `re-engineers' self. Schriener, Judy // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/30/93, Vol. 231 Issue 9, p15
Reports on the restructuring of CH2M Hill Inc.'s three business lines of transportation, water and environmental services. Separate technology, marketing and program management for each business line; Officers; Realignment of regional offices.