- J. Fletcher Creamer & Son celebrates 75th anniversary. // Underground Construction;Oct98, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p70
Reports on the 75th anniversary of J. Fletcher Creamer & Son Inc. Company history; Products and services offered; Company ownership.
- Underground Solutions expands operations. // Underground Construction;Sep2003, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p58
Reports on the agreement of Underground Solutions Inc. with J. Fletcher Creamer and Son Inc. Partnership of both companies on Duraliner water line replacement project; Specialization of J. Fletcher Creamer & Son Inc.; Development of Underground Solutions of the Duraliner Water Line Replacement...
- Proven Oxyfuel Makes the Cut. Buhler, Bruce // Welding Design & Fabrication;Mar2000, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p46
Focuses on the use of oxyfuel cutting process by the New Jersey-based construction company J. Fletcher Creamer & Son Inc. Company's repairing of construction buckets, crane booms, trucks and fiber optic cable installation equipment; Advantages of oxyfuel torches over plasma-arc cutting torches;...
- A flush offer. // Northern New Jersey Business;1/25/95, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p3
Reports on the New York City Department of Environmental Protection's contract offer to J. Fletcher Creamer & Son.
- Creamer Tackles Extreme Colorado Cable Project. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jun2001, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p48
Focuses on how the construction employees of J. Fletcher Creamer & Son Inc. performed the construction of a telecommunication cable project in Glenwood Canyon, a mountain area in Colorado. Environmental and state regulation problems faced by the construction company in Glenwood; Details on how...
- Finding success in succession. FITZGERALD, BETH // njbiz;10/12/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p12
The article features New Jersey-based construction company J. Fletcher Creamer & Son. Its 87 years of existence made it as one of the state's largest family-owned firms with 1,100 workers and expected 250 million U.S. dollar revenue in 2009. The company has operated in 34 states and...
- WATER SYSTEMS SPRING LEAKS IN MASSACHUSETTS, NEW JERSEY. Angelo, William J.; Wright, Andrew G. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;07/19/99, Vol. 243 Issue 3, p13
Details the leakage incidents in the water systems of Massachusetts and New Jersey on July 10-11, 1999. Cause of the water leakage incident according to the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority; Repair works done by J. Fletcher Creamer & Son Inc. on the water system.
- Proven Oxyfuel Makes the Cut. Buhler, Brice // Gases & Welding Distributor;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p46
Highlights New Jersey-based construction firm J. Fletcher Creamer and Son Inc.'s use of the oxyfuel cutting process. Ranking of the firm in the top contractors of the United States; Percentage of company revenue coming from fiber-optic cable installation; Comparison of oxyfuel cutting and...
- The Top 20 Hazardous Waste. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;5/21/2007, Vol. 258 Issue 19, p38
A list of the top 20 hazardous waste companies in terms of revenue is presented. These include Washington Group International Inc., Sevenson Environmental Services and J. Fletcher Creamer & Son Inc.