CEPI holdings acquires CRC-Evans
- CRC-Evans Acquired By Stanley Black & Decker. // Underground Construction;Oct2010, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p77
The article reports on the acquisition of CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc. by Stanley Black & Decker Inc. for 445 million-dollar in cash.
- NEWSREEL. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul2005, Vol. 232 Issue 7, p4
Reports on developments in the pipeline and gas industry in the U.S. Introduction of CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc.'s new logo which incorporates the CRC-Evans heritage with the forward-looking philosophy that drives the company; Agreement signed by Honeywell Inc. to acquire InterCorr...
- Newsreel. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar2014, Vol. 241 Issue 3, p4
The article offers worls gas exploration news briefs as of March 2014. CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc. opened its new Offshore Division Headquarters in Alness, Scotland. The Association of Oil Pipe Lines (AOPL) and American Petroleum Institute (API) launched the Pipeline Safety Excellence...
- CRC-Evans Unveils New Website. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep2005, Vol. 232 Issue 9, p2
Reports that CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc. has unveiled a website to be found at www.crc-evans.com.
- CRC-Evans acquires Norvac. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov94, Vol. 221 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Norvac (Alberta) and Norvac America by CRC-Evans Pipeline International. Specialization in mobile hydrovac excavation unit.
- CRC-Evans sells equipment to Russia. // Underground Construction;Aug98, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p79
Reports on CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc.'s sale of a model of its pipe bending machines to Russia. Performance information and specifications of the machine; Usage of the machine for the Russian government.
- CRC-Evans Pipeline International. // Underground Construction;Oct98, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p68
Reports on CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc.'s acquisition of the assets of Pipeline Induction Heating Ltd. and its sister CRC-Evans' group of companies. Terms of agreement; Benefits from the acquisition.
- CRC-Evans, Technip Norway Sign Agreement for On-Site Welding Services. // Welding Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p8
The article offers information on a new agreement for on-site welding services, announced by CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc., between its offshore division and Technip Norway.
- CRC-Evans Pipeline Int'l. // Underground Construction;May2012, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p18
The article offers brief information on the Super Padder self-loading, self-propelled machine from CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc. and Laurini.