Distributing gas to East Java
- What's new in gas distribution/transmission. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr98, Vol. 225 Issue 4, p51
Features products and equipment for gas distribution and transmission operations of pipeline companies. Includes facility asset management software; Ultrasonic flowmeters; Non-corrosive anodeless gas risers.
- What's new in gas distribution products. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr96, Vol. 223 Issue 4, p64
Introduces various gas distribution products. Includes OutRider 2000 fusion system; EPC 2000 pressure calibration system; Q Sonic ultrasonic gas flow meter.
- Static Electricity In PE Fuel Gas Pipe. Smith, Dirk S. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec2001, Vol. 228 Issue 12, p34
Focuses on the use of polyethylene (PE) material in distributing fuel gas. Advantages of PE pipe; Operation of static inside PE pipe; Installation of the Ionix Static Eliminators.
- Auto-Fold Rails Make Gas Deliveries Easier. Scornavacca, Frank // Gases & Welding Distributor;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p52
Reports that auto-fold steel retention rails have made gas deliveries easier than the manual folding procedure. Benefits of the automatic device; Options available with the retention rails.
- Gas distribution and management. // Industrial Laser Solutions;Jun2009, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p20
The article evaluates the new gas distribution and management system from Concoa.
- Gas distribution and management system. // Industrial Laser Solutions;May/Jun2010, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p21
The article evaluates the advanced gas distribution and management system Series 542 from CONCOA.
- Continuous Gas Distribution & Management. // Chem.info;Jun2010, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p5
The article evaluates the 542 Series gas distribution and management system from Concoa Precision Gas Controls.
- Onboard Micro-Processor Enables Remote Monitoring. // Laboratory Equipment;Feb2010, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p54
A preview of the Series 542 High-Flow Backup gas distribution and management system from CONCOA Precision Gas Controls is presented.
- Gas Distribution And Management System Features "Smart" Technology For Continuity Of Supply. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Jun2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p33
The article evaluates the Series 542 High-Flow Backup, a gas distribution and management system, from Concoa North America.