Record elevation gas pipeline completed
- Uphill battle. // Underground Construction;Aug98, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p26
Focuses on the challenges faced by the Yadana Gas Development project in Burma for France-based Spie-Capag. Background on the signing of a oil supply contract leading to the project; Specifications of the project; Need for considerable procurement and logistic tasks to complete the project;...
- Natural gas for Portugal. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct95, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p41
Reports that Mannesmann Anlagenbau AG, in a consortium with Sudrohrbau, Spie-Capag and Entrepose-Montalev has been awarded by Transgas, a contract for the implementation of the first natural gas transportation system in Portugal. Construction of a trunkline system; Sourcing of the natural gas;...
- Oman studying gas line to India for $4 billion. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p10
Reports on Oman's study on the possibility of building a subsea gas pipeline that could move up to 1.8 Bcfd to India. Participants; Installation.
- Australian pipeline to replace electricity. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the construction of a pipeline in Western Australia deemed to replace electrical power line from Perth to Kalgoorie. Movement of gas from North West Shelf; Estimated cost.
- Interstate lines are major presence on Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov93, Vol. 220 Issue 11, p1
Reports that gas pipelines account for 53% of the total transmission miles in Oklahoma, Louisiana and Texas and 43% of the region's intrastate production. Intrastate market demand characteristics; Number and milage of interstate and intrastate pipelines in the region.
- Accord reached on large trans-Polish to move Russian gas to Europe. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov93, Vol. 220 Issue 11, p1
Announces the agreement of the Polish government to build the Polish segment a large pipeline which delivers Russian gas to Western Europe. Extent and capacity of the pipeline; Natural gas demand in Poland.
- Municipal gas systems. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov93, Vol. 220 Issue 11, p153
Lists the agencies responsible for monitoring municipal gas systems throughout the United States. Subdivisions according to state.
- Briefs. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p10
Features news and developments on gas pipelines in the United States. Growth of Mustang Engineering; Pipeline project of Midwestern Pipeline Services.
- U.S., Canada pipeline work shows gain in 1994. Watts, Jim // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p22
Discusses the increase in the construction of gasoline pipelines in North America. Statistics on pipeline construction in the United States and Canada; Reasons for expected increase in construction activity.