IPLOCA president's message
- DSMA & ABHM to merge? // Glass Age;Sep2003, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p55
Reports on the merger plans between the Door & Shutter Manufacturers' Association and the Association of Building Hardware Manufacturers in Great Britain. Merger objectives; Sectors represented by the organizations.
- The Maine Society of Doll and Bear Artists. Waugh, Carol-Lynn Ross // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Oct95, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p46
Features the Maine Society of Doll and Teddy Bear Artists (MSDBA) founded in the winter of 1992. Goals; Membership; Intensive doll-working and bear-making workshops; Activities and major projects.
- FCIB Members on the Move. // Business Credit;Mar2000, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p71
Reports on the general meeting of the trade association Finance, Credit and International Business' (FCIB) Working Committee on Affiliate Affairs in Columbia, Maryland. FCIB executives who attended the meeting.
- Pliable solution. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jul95, p19
Reports on the guidebook by the Engineered Wood Association on selecting the right plywood.
- Showrooms in media push. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov95, p7
Reports on the creation of the Bathroom Showroom Association. Group's functions.
- Bathrooms in autumn push. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun96, p10
Reports on The Bathroom Showroom Association's plans for a national promotional event in Great Britain in the autumn of 1996.
- That's the way to do it, folks. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov/Dec96, p15
Presents information on the program held by the Bathroom Showroom Association to celebrate 400 years in the business. What was offered to visitors.
- Business Groups. // Business NH Magazine;Jul2003, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p15
Lists several trade associations, professional organizations, certified development companies and local development groups in New Hampshire. New Hampshire Society of Accountants; Durham Business Association; American Immigration Lawyers Association; Capital Regional Development Council; Exeter...
- Industry responds to IDSP report. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Nov94, Vol. 195 Issue 11, p16LL
Reports that the Ontario Mining Association has announced the release of its submission to the Workers' Compensation Board in response to the Industrial Disease Standards Panel Report No. 12 on lung cancer in the hard-rock mining industry.
- 2 MACRO-ACCESSIBILITY IN KENYA: 2.8 KEY CONTACTS. // Kenya Economic Studies;2007, p51
The article lists key contacts in Kenya including U.S. Embassy and U.S. Government Trade-Related Contacts, AmCham and Bilateral Business Councils and Trade and Industry Associations.