- Case introduces powerful, versatile skid steers. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Jul97, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p52
Introduces the XT Series of skid steers from Case Corp. Differentiation of the XT skid steers from its competitors; Target market of XT skid steers; Models comprising the XT Series.
- Case goes small with wheel loader addition. // Contract Journal;10/9/2002, Vol. 415 Issue 6398, p18
Reports that Case company has added a small wheel loader 21D to its range of products. Description of the 21D.
- Case offers Customized Maintenance Inspection program. // Underground Construction;May97, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p58
Features Case Corp.'s Customized Maintenance Inspection (CMI) program for construction equipment manufacturers. Wear/repair indicators; Factors contributing to early detection of problems; Service options; Features of Case's CMI program.
- Untitled. // Contract Journal;4/29/2009, Vol. 446 Issue 6720, p8
The article evaluates the hybrid system on a 21t scrap handling excavator from Case Corp.
- Equipment tracks & trends. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;08/31/98, Vol. 241 Issue 8, p63
Provides information on construction equipments. Case Corporation's skid-steer and telescopic handlers; Caterpillar Incorporated's pneumatic compactor line.
- Equipment Spotlight. // Underground Construction;Dec2003, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p12
Features several construction equipment. Design and specifications of the Case 660 trencher trenches; Workability of the Cat-type undercarriages from Trencor; Reliability of the Ditch Witch RT70 Powershift Trencher.
- Equipment Tracks & Trends. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/05/98, Vol. 241 Issue 13, p37
Provides information on equipment trends in the construction industry. Plans of Case Corp. to close a money-losing backhoe plant in Liuzhou City, China; Introduction of an educational kit to help equipment managers and distributors promote heavy equipment-related careers; Growth of the heavy...
- Case Rolls Out 27 New Models. // Rental Equipment Register;Apr2002, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p73
Reports on a line of heavy equipment introduced by Case Corp. at the Associated Equipment Distributors' convention in Anaheim, California in February 2002. Number of models introduced; Features of the equipment.
- Case Takes Loader-Backhoes To New Limits With L Series 2. // Underground Construction;Oct2000, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p96
Introduces the L Series 2 loader-backhoe machines from Case. Information on the horsepower and load capacities of the machines; Features; Details on the hydraulic quick coupler introduced by the company.