Merida pipeline project announced
- TransCanada seeks west to east transportation link. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep97, Vol. 224 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the plans of TransCanada Pipelines Ltd. to construct a natural gas pipeline network to service its markets in North America. Provinces selected as sites for the pipelines; Names of the company's existing pipeline facilities scheduled for expansion; Cost of the project.
- Colombia. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr95, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the plans by TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. and its partners to build a natural gas pipeline in Colombia.
- Gas Action. Zellner, Mike // Latin Trade (English);Mar2000, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p22
Provides information on the plan of the governments of Mexico and Guatemala for the concession of a cross-border natural gas pipeline. Value of the pipeline; Private pipe laid down by Trans-Canada Pipelines Ltd.; Companies that are interested in the proposed pipeline.
- What's causing the infernos? Milke, Mark // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;01/06/97, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p18
Reports on explosions of natural gas pipelines due to stress corrosion cracking (SCC) in Canada. Number of SCC accidents since 1977; The National Energy Board's recommendations for limiting further incidents; The impact of the recommendations on TransCanada PipeLines; The impact that reduced...
- TransCanada to extend pipeline to NWT. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep99, Vol. 226 Issue 9, p20
Reports on TransCanada PipeLines' C$100-million project to connect its Alberta pipeline system to an area in the southern Northwest Territories where a series of major natural gas discoveries were made. Study on the feasibility of building a pipeline to natural gas reserves further north in the...
- Editor's Notebook. Share, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul2009, Vol. 236 Issue 7, p2
The author reflects on the deal signed by Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM) with TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. (TRC) to join the natural gas pipeline project of TRC and share commercial, technical and regulatory information. He expresses that TRC will still dominate the project and will be assisted by XOM in...
- Viking Voyageur Pipeline To Transport Gas To Midwestern Markets. // American Gas;Jun97, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the proposed Viking Voyageur Pipeline project of TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. and Northern States Power Co. in Canada and U.S. Support of the potential shippers for the scheme; Creation of a transportation route; Elimination of winter curtailments.
- TransCanada and National Fuel Reveal Pipeline Plans. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov2001, Vol. 228 Issue 11, p12
Focuses on the plans of the TransCanada Pipelines Ltd. and National Fuel Gas Company to construct a natural gas pipeline from Ontario to Pennsylvania. Benefits of the Northwinds Pipeline; Initial capacity of the proposed line; Estimation of the preliminary cost of the pipeline.
- Open season held for Voyageur project. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct98, Vol. 225 Issue 10, p8
Reports that Nicor and TransCanada Pipelines Ltd. are co-sponsors in the Voyageur Gas Transmission project, designed to provide natural gas service in the midwestern United States. Route of the high pressure natural gas pipeline; Plans to file an application for a certificate of public...