New products pipeline for Texas
- Texaco to pursue international pipeline opportunities. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar98, Vol. 225 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on the formation of Texaco Pipeline International Texaco business unit that will pursue international pipeline transportation opportunities.
- Texaco creates international pipeline unit. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May98, Vol. 225 Issue 5, p2
Announces the formation of Texaco Pipeline International (TPI) by Texaco Inc. to identify and develop worldwide pipeline transportation opportunities. Management of the unit by William M. Wicker; TPI's assumption of responsibility for Texaco's interest in Gibson Holding Ltd.
- New pipeline link for the Gulf Coast. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May98, Vol. 225 Issue 5, p10
Reports that Williams Cos.'s petroleum services units has signed an agreement with Texaco Pipeline Inc. to connect its midcontinent refined products pipeline system with a Texaco project for Gulf Coast refined products. Pipeline construction plans.
- Europe's new pecking order? Berendt, Annelise // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on strategic alliance trends among telecommunication companies in Europe to expand communication networks in the country. Involvement of companies such as Esprit Telecom and Viatel to carve out niche markets in the region; Plans of industry players to give more attention to neglected...
- Intelligent alliances. Segil, Larraine // Executive Excellence;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p19
Discusses ways on how to develop a well-planned strategic alliance. Development of an internal strategic analysis as it relates to both tactical and strategic alliances; Process of developing strategy; Distinction between strategic and tactical alliances; Benefits from the strategy.
- A Preliminary Typology of Learning in International Strategic Alliances. Tsang, Eric W. K. // Journal of World Business;Fall99, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p211
The idea of gaining access to sources of know-how located outside of the organization through strategic alliances is increasingly popular. This article examines the issue of learning in strategic alliances. Two different objects of learning are discussed and compared. They are "learning the...
- VERBALTEK/MVION FORM MARKETING ALLIANCE. // Telephone IP News;Dec2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the marketing alliance formed by VerbalTek Inc. and mvion.
- FAULDING ACQUIRES RIGHTS TO PACLITAXEL IN EUROPE. // Worldwide Biotech;Apr2001, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p2
Focuses on the long-term alliance made by Faulding Pharmaceuticals with NaPro Biotherapeutics, Inc. for the marketing and sale of paclitaxel throughout Europe.
- Teaming up for success. Doorley III, Thomas L. // Business Quarterly;Summer93, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p99
Discusses how strategic alliances provide growth and improve competitiveness in corporations. Examples of corporations forming alliances; Advantages and risks.