Health and safety
- News in Brief. // MarketWatch: Personal Care;Oct2009, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the personal care industry. A lawsuit was filed by Alberto-Culver Co. against the alleged defective Noxzema skin cream of Procter & Gamble (P&G) Co. A research & development (R&D) center of Unilever has been opened in Shanghai, China. The completion of a...
- Enough is enough. // Christianity Today;9/24/90, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p50
Reports on the response of the Procter & Gamble Company to charges that its trademark logo is a satanic symbol. Libel suit filed against James and Linda Newton who have publicly denounced the company.
- Supervisor's stares. Lissy, William E. // Supervision;Mar94, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p21
Discusses the ruling on the case Lewis vs. Gillette Co. on racial harassment in the workplace. Charges made by the black employee against Gillette Co. under the Civil Rights Act; Race discrimination arbitration results.
- P&G settlement a huge victory for derivatives. Allen, James C. // American Banker;5/13/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 91, p36
Reports that the United States derivatives industry, has benefited from the out-of-court settlement between Bankers Trust New York Corporation, and Procter and Gamble Company. Amount Procter agreed to pay Bankers Trust; How a court case would have affected the industry; What would be done with...
- Derivative complaints. // Newsweek;11/7/1994, Vol. 124 Issue 19, p82
Notes that Procter & Gamble became the second company to sue Bankers Trust Co. over a derivatives deal gone sour. Interest-rate swaps; How much P&G lost.
- P&G sues Colgate. // Crain's New York Business;12/09/96, Vol. 12 Issue 50, p50
Reports on a lawsuit which Procter & Gamble Company filed against Colgate-Palmolive Company, and its advertising agency, Young & Rubicam Incorporated. Copyrighting of a toothpaste advertisement.
- The cookie war and how it crumbled. // U.S. News & World Report;9/25/89, Vol. 107 Issue 12, p18
Reports that last week Nabisco, Keebler, and Frito-Lay agreed to pay $125 million to Procter & Gamble for patent infringements against their soft cookies. It was the largest publicly disclosed patent settlement ever. Details of the controversy.
- P&G sues Blue Cross. // Chemical Week;4/23/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 16, p20
Reports on Procter and Gamble company's lawsuit filed against Blue Cross Laboratories. Reason for the lawsuit.
- Will P&G get BT's bank exam reports? Green, John // Treasury & Risk Management;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p7
Reports that Proctor and Gamble wishes to access the Bankers Trust bank examination reports as part of their strategy in the law suit against the Wall Street firm. Pending decision from Supreme Court; Consequences of access issue.