Cyberspace network puts trainers on-line
- ToolClÃ®cks range created to serve needs of trainers. // People Management;Sep2012, p54
The article focuses on the professional association Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development subscription-based online resource ToolClicks, which was created to assist personnel management employees in building effective employee training courses is presented.
- A great exhibition. Rana, Ella // People Management;4/18/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p56
Comments on HRD 2002 Web site of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, which provides assistance in organizing conferences and exhibitions. Features of the site; Benefits from the site.
- The deciding vote. Cannell, Mike // People Management;6/13/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p67
Reports on the online training trends debate in Great Britain, initiated by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), in which members are encouraged to vote as of June 2002. Questions presented in the online training debate; Mechanism of voting; Significance of the subjects...
- Web site insights. Wright, Tim // People Management;6/25/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 13, p67
Provides information on the Web site of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Popularity of IPD Web site; Information that the site provides; Description and features of the site.
- Put your traits to the test at the CIPD Annual Conference. // People Management;Nov2014, p9
The article presents information on the CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition by the professional association Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development on November 5-6, 2014 and presents the website http://www.cubiks.com/tryPAPI3 for a personnel management online assessment conference...
- Members benefit as institute goes on-line. // People Management;5/2/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p55
Presents information on the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) site on the World Wide Web. Benefits of the institute's members from its on-line service; Types of information available in the site; Reason why the institute decided to launch its own site.
- Keep in touch with online digest. Cannell, Mike // People Management;11/9/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p75
Provides information on Online Training Digest, a Web site launched by Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development organization in Great Britain. Resources on training and personnel management content of the Web site; Features of the Web site.
- How's your retention? Daniels, Imogen // People Management;1/24/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p53
Provides information on a recruitment survey of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development about employee retention. Common problems with employee recruitment and retention; Details of electronic recruitment.
- Your diary on diversity. // People Management;Jan2013, p54
The article discusses features of the Website of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) relating to diversity int he workplace including a Web calendar and a guide for employers.