- The motivational impact of sports and social clubs. Barton, Tynan // Employee Benefits;9/25/2013, p3
The article focuses on sports and social clubs in offices. According to the author the clubs help employees to maintain work-life balance and improve the relationship between employers and employees. It mentions that clubs can help to reduce stress of employees and give them an opportunity to...
- There's `no holding JLP' as turnover climbs 14%. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p4
Reports on a 14 percent increase in the sales of furniture at John Lewis Partnership (JLP) as of the quarter ending February 7, 1998. Remarks from Nigel Brotherton, assistant director of trading; JLP's group store performance.
- JLP cautious, despite 15% increase in furniture sales. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p5
Reports on the growth of John Lewis Partnership's furniture sales in 1997. Outlets registering the highest sales; Comments from firm official, Stuart Hampson.
- JLP sales up. // Housewares;Sep95, Issue 121, p6
Reports that the sales of John Lewis Partnership's china and glass increased in the 13 weeks that ended on July 13, 1995.
- JLP makes record profits. Stanton, Justin // Housewares;Mar/Apr97, Issue 133, p4
Reports on the 1996 performance success of the department store group, John Lewis Partnership (JLP). Statistics of JLP's pre-tax profits in 1996 to January 25, 1997; Comments of Stuart Hampson on the company's success; Basis of JLP's 1996 success; Warning of Hampson to JLP's partners and...
- Furniture sales jump 11.6% at JLP. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p6
Reports on an 11.6 percent increase in furniture sales at John Lewis Partnership.
- John Lewis Tier Three Provider. // Cabinet Maker;2/5/2010, Issue 5673, p8
The article reports that retailer John Lewis was chosen as the Official Department Store Provider in 2012 for London, England by the London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (LOCOG).
- How John Lewis Partnership connected 200 business continuity plans to an emergency notification database. Husband, Russell // Journal of Business Continuity & Emergency Planning;May2007, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p261
In today's connected world in which news of events can be known worldwide within minutes, fast and efficient communication with those who are essential to the implementation of business continuity or recovery plans is vital, as is the need to inform the wider audiences of employees and other...
- Gazeley bags John Lewis for mega shed. // Estates Gazette;3/2/2013, Issue 1309, p40
The article reports on the decision by John Lewis Partnership to leave its warehouse in Park Royal after signing a deal with Gazeley for a mega shed in Milton Keynes, England.