Stout departs West Virginia Administration
- Taylor Appointed as Secretary of Administration. Burdette, Whitney // State Journal (WV);1/11/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p3
The article announces the appointment of Roscoe "Ross" Taylor as the cabinet secretary for the West Virginia Department of Administration.
- West Va. Could Double Pension Assets. Rasmussen, Eric // Investment Management Weekly;11/01/99, Vol. 12 Issue 41, p1
Reports that the West Virginia Department of Administration has set to work with legislators to draft a bill that could double the state's pension assets.
- WV cafÃ© to get Stoner's touch. // FoodService Director;11/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the decision of the West Virginia Department of Administration to enlist Rod Stoner, former vice president of food and beverage at the Greenbrier resort, to help them redesign its closed Capitol Complex cafeteria. According to the state's spokeswoman Diane Holley, Stoner...
- Court's Refusal to Rule Fails to Derail W. Va. Governor's Plans for Bond Sale. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;06/04/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31152, p3
Reports that West Virginia's Department of Administration and Governor Bob Wise have decided to proceed with a proposed taxable pension bond sale. Refusal of the state Supreme Court to hear a test case aimed at determining the constitutionality of issuing bonds without a referendum; Financing...
- TIMOTHY ABRAHAM. // State Journal (WV);4/8/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 14, pG3
The article focuses on the works, career and achievement of Timothy Abraham, chief operations officer (COO) of the West Virginia Department of Administration.
- W. Va.'s Poffenberger Embraces Bonds in 2 Roles. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/5/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31941, p4
Focuses on the interest of West Virginia Department of Administration acting secretary John T. Poffenbarger in bonds. Satisfaction of Poffenbarger in issuing debt for the state; Enjoyment of Poffenbarger in overseeing the bond issues; Role of Poffenbarger in the pension bond plan.
- West Va. Executive is Suspended. H. S. // Investment Management Weekly;2/28/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the suspension of Joseph Jankowski, executive director of West Virginia Consolidated Public Retirement Board. Details of the suspension; Allegations of the administrators at the State Department of Administration against Jankowski; Reaction of Jankowski on his suspension.