Viva Las Vegas? Analysts ponder the future of Clark County
- Gifts for the season. // Las Vegas Business Press;12/1/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p4
Editorial. Comments on economic conditions in Las Vegas, Nevada, and the U.S. Decrease in unemployment; Factors affecting the economic recovery.
- LV economic index remains flat. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);12/12/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 50, pP13
The article reports on the economic conditions in Las Vegas, Nevada in November 2011 in which the Southern Nevada Index of Leading Economic Indicators remained unchanged at 123.44 during the month.
- Building our way out. Rademacher, Kevin // Las Vegas Business Press;6/3/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p4
Focuses on the economic condition in Las Vegas, Nevada. Construction of resorts along the Strip; Improvement on the economic indicators; Performance of hotel occupancy rates.
- Las Vegas growth update. // Las Vegas Business Press;11/17/97, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p3
Presents some economic indicators in Las Vegas, Nevada. Population growth of some cities in Nevada from 1990 to 1996; Update on the Southern Nevada Index of Leading Indicators from September to October 1997; Construction jobs in bidding.
- ECONOMY. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);5/16/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 20, pP23
The article presents an update on the economy of Las Vegas, Nevada. It indicates a decline in the number of properties listed on the resale home market while the number of homes entering into contracts increased. It cites a report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics of an increase of 0.5% in the...
- CHARTING THE ECONOMY. // Business Press: Serving Southern Nevada;11/1/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p3
The article provides information on the economic condition in Las Vegas, Nevada during, as of November 1, 2004. The Valley continued to add to its employment base in September 2004, increasing from the prior year by 5.1 percent. The unemployment rate in Southern Nevada remained stable in...
- Economic indicators could signal change. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;07/09/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p7
Reports economic developments as of July 2001 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Decline in the index of economic indicators; Market condition on the Nasdaq Stock Market Inc.; Partnership of the Bank of America and Consumer Action in educating consumers about fraud.
- ECONOMY. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/30/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 13, pP19
The article reports on the economic condition of Nevada, Las Vegas in particular, in the first quarter of 2009. Unemployment in Las Vegas Valley was 880,000 as of February. Resold homes increased by 24 units, reaching 20,721 in March. Taxicab revenues dropped as trips declined by 10.7%. Stock...
- Charting the Economy. // Las Vegas Business Press;5/3/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p3
Presents a graphical representation of several economic indicators in Las Vegas, Nevada as of April 2004. Unemployment rate; Consumer confidence; Housing permits.