An enterprise publishing tools vendor list
- Deadline nearing for TPA directory. // Business Insurance;1/6/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p20
Reports that periodical 'Business Insurance,' will publish its online Directory of Third-Party Administrators (TPA) in conjunction with its February 3, 2003 issue. Availability of the online directory to the periodical's subscribers; Eligibility criteria for a company for the TPA directory.
- Directory of companies. // Editor & Publisher;9/16/95 Supplement, Vol. 128 Issue 37, p6I
Presents a directory-listing of firms engaged in electronic publishing business in the United States. Advertising/marketing agencies; CD-ROM designer and manufacturer; Consultants; Graphic/Design firms; Computer hardware & software manufacturers; Multimedia & interactive product makers; On-line...
- Service categories. // Editor & Publisher;9/16/95 Supplement, Vol. 128 Issue 37, p38I
Presents a directory-listing of firms which provide electronic publishing and communication services in the United States. Interactive telephone services; Cable-distributed services; CD-ROM and diskettes; Communications; Computer hardware and software; Direct marketing; Interactive advertising;...
- Accounting & tax publishers. // Practical Accountant;Dec95 Supplement, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p69
Presents a directory of firms that specialize in the publication of accounting and taxation-related products.
- Sources. // Reason;July97, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p15
Presents several internet directories for working economist, United States government report and other electronic resources. Features of the Economics Working Paper Archive of St. Louis's Washington University; Computer network resource of the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) report into...
- Electronic prepress. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Special Source Book for 1996, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p38
Presents the company profile of agencies which provide electronic pre-press services to magazine publishers. Company address; Contact information; Data processing; Composition; Electronic pre-press; Press and duplicating equipment; Other services; Company statement.
- EContent's 2012 Digital Publishing Resource GUIDE. // EContent;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 35 Issue 1, pRG7
The article presents a directory of digital publishing resources, including company profiles, products, and contact information.
- Specific services. // Editor & Publisher;9/16/95 Supplement, Vol. 128 Issue 37, p46I
Presents a directory-listing of firms which provide specific services for multimedia publishing ventures in the United States. Advertising producers; Audio tools for interactive developers; Audiotex software; Authoring/developing software; Cable provider; Compact Disc (CD) catalog producer; CD...
- Why all these directories? An introduction to DOAJ and DOAB. Stenson, Linnéa // Insights: the UKSG journal;Nov2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p251
You have probably heard about them: the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) 1 , Directory of Open Access Repositories (OpenDOAR) 2 and now, Directory of Open Access Books (DOAB) 3 . The abbreviations pop up on familiar list-discussions and blogs. The services are mentioned at conferences,...