Kodak's white CD-R media comes ready for thermal transfer printing
- Kodak debuts short-run CD press. // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Apr97, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p26
Introduces the automated compact disc (CD) mastering system from Kodak. Features and design; Availability.
- Kodak unveils Photo CD Catalog. // Marketing News;9/28/1992, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p5
The article features the Kodak Photo CD Catalog disc unveiled by Eastman Kodak Co.
- Disc demand drives growth. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;3/10/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p1
Reports that the Eastman Kodak Company is investing $70 million during 1997 to expand production of recordable compact discs at plants in Ireland and Mexico. Goal and objectives of expansion projects; Utilization of recordable disks; Incorporation of injection molding equipment in Kodak's...
- PHOTO CD PORTFOLIO. R. H. // American Photo;May/Jun94, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p77
The article evaluates the Photo CD Portfolio disk from Kodak Co.
- A Moment to Last Three Centuries. // Strategic Finance;Jul2006, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p59
The article evaluates the Kodak 24k Gold Preservation Compact Disk.
- Kodak Introduces Bright White CD-R Discs for Custom Printing. // Information Today;Oct97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p34
States that Eastman Kodak Company has released a CD-Recordable product that offers a bright white CD finish for thermal transfer printing. Features of the system; Benefits of using the system; Contact information.
- Kodak Opens CD-R Plant in Ireland. Miller, Kathy // Computers in Libraries;Mar1997, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p20
Reports that Eastman Kodak Company opened a CD-Recordable (CD-R) media manufacturing plant in Youghal, County Cork, Ireland on January 13, 1997. Details of production; The growth in CD-R since 1992; The price of Kodak Writable CDs.
- Rimage Powers Picture CD production. Wiley, Lauren // EMedia;Oct99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p12
Reports that Rimage Corp. equipped a network of photofinishing laboratories in the United States with its automated compact disc (CD) recording systems for the production of the Kodak Picture CD. Combined effort of Eastman Kodak and Intel Corp. for the Picture CD; Details on the Rimage Producer...
- Kodak, Intel test marketing new product in Utah. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/12/98, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p13
Reports on the partnership by Eastman Kodak Co. and Intel Corp. with retailers in Salt Lake City, Utah to test market Kodak Picture CD. Reasons for the test marketing the product in Salt Lake City; Features of the product; Remarks from Rory Gumina, Kodak's worldwide marketing manager for...