InnovaCom, Mitsubishi form partnership to develop DVD-R system
- InnovaCom's need to survive. Brown, Peter // Electronic News;07/13/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2227, p70
Features InnovaCom Inc., a California-based systems vendor for the consumer electronics market. Company history; Forthcoming products; Plans for its struggling application specific integrated circuits design group.
- DSM in licensing deal with Mytex/Japan Polychem. // Chemical Business;Jul98, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p124
Reports on the availability of Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.'s identical polypropylen compounds to autoparts makers in the United States, Europe and Japan.
- Mitsubishi's plan for PTA plant in Haldia. // Chemical Business;Jun96, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p11
Reports on Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.'s plan to set up a chemical plant in Haldia, India. Cost of the project; Feedstock.
- ESS Tech, InnovaCom ink MPEG development pact. // Electronic News;09/01/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2183, p16
Highlights a joint development and marketing agreement signed by ESS Technology Inc. and InnovaCom for full MPEG-2 coding based on both companies' proprietary technology. Important aspects of the agreement; Benefits of the partnership for ESS Technology's program to penetrate the emerging...
- ESS, InnovaCom sign joint development agreement for MPEG-2 solutions. Partyka, Jeff // EMedia Professional;Nov97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p17
Reports that ESS Technology Inc. and InnovaCom Inc. have announced the signing of a joint development agreement for MPEG-2 solutions. Development of MPEG-2 encoding and decoding solutions for digital videodisc (DVD) authoring systems; Enhancement of ESS's program to penetrate the emerging...
- Mitsubishi firms role in Indian PTA project. Oey, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;03/16/98, Vol. 253 Issue 11, p21
Discloses that Mitsubishi Chemical Corp. has sorted out the equity arrangement for its 350,000-ton purified terephthalic acid plant in West Bengal, India.
- Mitsubishi starts commercial production of PTA. // Colourage;Apr2000, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p106
Reports that Mitsubishi Chemical Corp. has started production for its purified terephthalic acid (PTA) plant in Haldia, India.
- Bengali PTA project is on the books. Lennox-Kerr, Peter // Textile World;Sep97, Vol. 147 Issue 9, p122
Announces Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.'s move to sign a memorandum with the West Bengali government to set up a $400 million operation in Haldia for terephthalic acid for manufacture of polyester fibers.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Into Protein Synthesis for Medical Use. // Japanese Biotechnology & Medical Technology;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p13
Reports on the rapid form of protein synthesis developed by Mitsubishi Chemical Corp. in association with Keio University in Japan. Benefits from the technique; Claim on the efficiency of the method.