CD-ROM average OEM price ($)
- Make your own CD-ROMS. Ross, Randy // PC World;Feb1995, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p55
Forecasts the prices of compact disc-recordable (CD-R) devices for 1995. Price range.
- CD-ROM prices on downward trend with many titles available below $20. Gillen, Marilyn A. // Billboard;10/7/95, Vol. 107 Issue 40, p83
Reports on the decreasing prices of various music, game, sports, educational and entertainment CD-ROMs in the United States. Average price decrease; Factors for the decrease; Types of CD-ROMs and corresponding decrease in prices; Retailers which decreased their prices; Impact of new distribution...
- Price watch. // Australian Personal Computer;Oct94, Vol. 15 Issue 10, PC SuperMarket p20
Reports on the prices of CD-ROM packages in Australia as of October 1994. Drop in prices; Packaging.
- CD-ROM titles. // Database;Feb1994, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p75
Introduces the latest compact disc read only memory database titles. Includes SEC: Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Biotech; Diogenes-FDA Medical Devices; Humanities Index; Investext: United States Complaints; Intelligent Technologies; DRUGREAX System; DIALOG OnDisc Petroleum Products; Database...
- Advances slash CD-ROM pricing. Schroeder, Erica // PC Week;3/27/95, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p43
Reports on the factors causing the drop in CD-ROM technology prices. Arrival of new drives and CD-R software; Prices of drives; Tailoring of multimedia packages to support CD-ROM creation.
- Companies shipping quad-speed CD ROM drives for under $500. Schroeder, Erica // PC Week;10/10/94, Vol. 11 Issue 40, p41
Reports that CD ROM drive makers are rolling out low- to mid-priced quadruple-speed CD ROM drives. Forecast of continued price decline with a surge in demand; Names of the drive makers; Teamup of drive and application vendors to optimize software to take advantage of the speedier drives;...
- CD-ROM prices drop as 4-spin drives get ready for market. // Discount Store News;6/20/94, Vol. 33 Issue 12, Computer Product... p8
Reports on the decrease in prices of CD-ROM drives. Reasons for decrease; Implications for retailers; Availability of CD upgrade products.
- CD ROMs and modems become more affordable. // PCWorld;Oct93, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p140
Presents information on the prices of modem and CD ROM drives from 1991 projected up to 1995. Affordability; Prices for fast modems.
- CD-R price reductions. // CD-ROM Professional;Jan1996, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p26
Focuses on price reductions on CD-Recordable units. Reduction on JVC's 2X Archiver recorders; Price of Pinnacle Micro's RCD 5020; Price of MicroNet external CD-Recorders; Reductions on FWB's Hammer-brand CD-ROM writers; Details.