ESS, InnovaCom sign joint development agreement for MPEG-2 solutions
- ESS Tech, InnovaCom ink MPEG development pact. // Electronic News;09/01/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2183, p16
Highlights a joint development and marketing agreement signed by ESS Technology Inc. and InnovaCom for full MPEG-2 coding based on both companies' proprietary technology. Important aspects of the agreement; Benefits of the partnership for ESS Technology's program to penetrate the emerging...
- InnovaCom's need to survive. Brown, Peter // Electronic News;07/13/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2227, p70
Features InnovaCom Inc., a California-based systems vendor for the consumer electronics market. Company history; Forthcoming products; Plans for its struggling application specific integrated circuits design group.
- ESS makes multimedia market moves. Hardie, Crista // Electronic News (10616624);2/26/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2105, p80
Reports that ESS Technology Inc. is preparing to enter the multimedia personal computer and digital video disc arena. Acquisition of OSEE Technologies Inc.; Plans for the design of a multimedia co-processor; Fax/modem technology as an integral computer telephony feature.
- 1-chip MPEG-1 contender is rolled out by ESS Tech. // Electronic News (10616624);1/6/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2149, p20
Reports on ESS Technology's rollout of a one-chip MPEG-1 device called ES3210 VideoDrive. Integration of new power management features in a smaller die for portable VideoCD applications; Company's plans to open two new sales and technical support centers in China and Japan; Extension of MPEG...
- ESS debuts final member of DVD trio. Brown, Peter // Electronic News;08/04/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2179, p27
Reports on ESS Technology's introduction of the final member of its three-chip set called ES3308 targeted at digital videodisc players and set-top boxes. MPEG-2 video decoder; Dolby AC-3/MPEG audio decoder; Plans to migrate the technology to the DVD-ROM arena for personal computers.
- CLARION SELECTS ESS' CHIPS FOR AUTOMOBILE DVD PLAYERS. // CD Computing News;Sep2002, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p7
Reports on a strategic partnership formed by ESS Technology and Clarion.
- Loading and Assembly System. // Medical Design Technology;Jul2007, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p6
The article evaluates the TaskMate robotic loading and assembly system by ESS Technologies Inc.
- Robotic case packer. // Packaging Digest;Apr2008, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p72
The article evaluates the Model V 30 vertical robotic case packer from ESS Technologies Inc.
- Case Packer Offers Small Footprint and Fast Changeover. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Nov2008, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p31
The article evaluates the Model K 15 Automatic Horizontal Case Packer from ESS Technologies Inc.