North Carolina Housing Finance Agency prepares third bond issue of the year
- GE Insurance Unit To Help N.C. Program. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;2/20/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 34, p16
Announces the decision of GE Mortgage Insurance to team up with the North Carolina Housing Finance Agency to help provide no-down-payment mortgage financing at below-market rates to first-time homebuyers with good credit. Plan of the finance agency to add conventional mortgages to its portfolio...
- REGIONAL REPORT: Western. // Business North Carolina;Oct2012, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p38
The article provides an overview of business trends and developments in the western area of North Carolina. The fiber-optic network has made the region a popular site for data centers as well as bring high-speed Internet access to rural schools and libraries. Eagle Market Place mixed-use complex...
- State Housing Agency Adjusts DPA to Increasing Prices. // National Mortgage News;7/26/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p20
Reports on the attempt of the North Carolina Housing Finance Agency to better respond to affordable housing market demand by adjusting their programs to borrower needs. Changes to the basic affordable housing program offered to first-time home buyers; Reason for raising the housing sales price...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...
- Top 25 underwriters in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p28A
Lists the top 25 bond underwriters in California ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes BancAmerica Securities Inc.; Paine Webber Inc.; Merrill Lynch & Co.; Smith Barney Inc.; Number of public finance bankers; Retail sales personnel;...
- Chelsea, Mass., returns to the market. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p6
Reports that the town of Chelsea, Massachusetts is planning to issue general obligation bonds on the third week of October 1997. Value of the bonds at stake; Comments from town officials.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p22
Presents bond calls and redemption results in the United States as of October 14, 1997. Issuers include the Huntsville Educational Building Authority in Alabama; Selma Hospital District in Sacramento, California; Rochester Hills in Michigan; Callers' names.