Derivatives & structured products
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p6
No abstract available.
- Customizing Innovation. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31012, p1
Reports on the launching of issuer-specific derivatives by bond issuers in the United States. Techniques becoming more popular among issuers; Flexibility in market rates achieved by derivatives issuers.
- Three Steps for Authorities to Ease Earning Contract Approval. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;11/08/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31013, p36
Discusses how bond issuers can convince a board of directors or a state legislature to approve a derivatives contract in the United States. Education; Demonstration of a definitive need for the derivative; Identification of cost savings.
- Derivatives & structured products. // Bond Buyer;09/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30734, p9
Presents two graphs and a chart related to derivative securities and bonds in the United States as of September 27, 1999.
- Forward purchase agreements. // Bond Buyer;11/03/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30265, p33
Presents a chart about forward purchase agreements in the United States for the period ending October 30, 1997. 40 million dollars bond issue; 20 million dollars bond issue.
- Panelists Tell Issuers to Keep a Close Eye on Derivative Pricing. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31012, p28
Focuses on factors that bond issuers in the United States need to consider before pricing derivative securities according to participants of The Bond Buyer Financial Innovations and Derivatives Symposium in New York City.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31547, p26
Focuses on graphical and tabular representation of performance of derivatives and bonds as of January 2003. Fluctuations in the weekly yields of municipal bonds from February-December 2002; Swap prices of municipal bonds; Comparison between swap rates and yields of bonds.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;12/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31772, p32
Presents information on the trading of derivatives and structured products in the U.S., compiled as of December 5, 2003. Municipal swap index; Index-linked municipal swaps; Swap rates and bond yields.
- Reaching for a Credit Spread Hedge. Kelly, Susan // Treasury & Risk Management;Sep2000, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p16
Focuses on credit spread hedge. Difficulties in creating hedging products; Creation of indexes, one for investment-grade corporates and another for high-yield bonds; Benefits and drawbacks of index-based contract; Merger with derivative products.