New York City, California send Swiss banks a message
- HSF doesn't ape around with Balber hire. // Lawyer (Online Edition);10/8/2013, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including voluntary disclosure programme for Swiss banks, two new laws in New Jersey and government shutdown in the U.S.
- NEWS IN BRIEF: UK set for tax deal with Switzerland. // Design Week (Online Edition);5/5/2011, p52
The article presents information on a deal between Great Britain and Switzerland regarding the money in accounts in Swiss Banks taxed at 50 percent on a no-names basis.
- Going for the gold. Stevenson, Matthew // American Spectator;May97, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p24
Discusses how the Swiss are reportedly guilty of collaboration with Nazi Germany and embezzled the savings of Holocaust victims and denied the right to appeal by the American press. Reason why Switzerland resisted invasion; How it accepted refugees fleeing Europe's cauldrons; How the case of...
- Asia Beat. // Asian Pacific Post;3/17/2016, pPP-3
The article presents news briefs related to Asia, including death of an 8-year old American boy with terminal cancer, a British lesbian losing a legal challenge against Hong Kong authorities, and prosecution of a Bangladeshi tycoon over allegedly concealing $12 billion in a Swiss bank for years.
- How to OPEN A SWISS BANK ACCOUNT. // Ralph;Sep2002, p34
Present information on Swiss banks and banking. Changes implemented in getting Swiss bank accounts; Swiss laws on banking; Tips on opening a Swiss bank account.
- Beleaguered Swiss bankers mount reputation fightback. Sudhaman, Arun // PRWeek (London);4/16/2010, p1
The article reports on the deployment of a new communications (comms) strategy by banks in Switzerland in 2010 in light of assaults on their reputation as a safe haven for undeclared wealth.
- A swiss miss. Meakin, H.L. // Saturday Night;Mar98, Vol. 113 Issue 2, p11
Reports that the marketing gurus at Loblaws have packed their chocolate bar in a gold-brick motif. Significance of the motif to Swiss banks.
- Montana orders up a rough draft of plan to offer Swiss-style secret bank accounts. Dietrich, R. Kevin // American Banker;2/2/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 22, p8
Reports on the state of Montana's order for a rough draft of plan to offer Swiss-style secret bank accounts. Commercial viability of the enterprise; Concerns of federal regulatory and law enforcement agencies; Swiss-style banks.
- REVUE DE PRESSE. // Intermedia;1/29/2014, Issue 1239, p3
The article presents a reprint of the article "La C-Zen sur la ligne de dÃ©part" which was published in the January 22, 2014 issue of "Bref RhÃ´ne-Alpes," and a reprint of the article "L'Ã‰cureuil chez les HelvÃ¨tes" published in the January 22, 2014 issue of "Le Monde."