Turn tough customers into a byte-sized issue
- Smooth operator. McHale, Jo // People Management;07/23/98, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p51
Reviews the computer software Operations from Xebec Multi Media Solutions.
- Interactive advice for audience engagement. McHale, Jo // People Management;12/04/97, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p49
Introduces the `Effective Presentations' computer system manufactured by Xebec Multi Media Solutions. Central theme of the products; Information on the three modules of the system; How occasional presentations would benefit from the system.
- CD-ROMs. Schofield, Jack // Director;Jun98, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p127
Evaluates the multimedia course on making an effective presentation from Xebec.
- McGraw-Hill shuts down UK business. // IT Training;Feb2002, p5
Reports the closure of Xebec division, a McGraw-Hill's leading business enterprise in Great Britain. Description on the operation of Xebec; Restructuring of internal management at Xebec; Focus of McGraw-Hill operation.
- McGraw-Hill to acquire Xebec Multi Media Solutions. // Information Today;Jul/Aug1998, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p27
Reports that McGraw-Hill company has announced an agreement to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Xebec Multi Media Solutions Limited. Advantages of the acquisition to McGraw-Hill; Identification of the subsidiary McGraw-Hill will own due to its acquisition of Xebec Multi.
- A paperless world. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p38
Focuses on the implementation of a secure, Internet-based service called A-D Net. Allowance of communications between A-D's staff, it's distributor's affiliates, vendors and their reps; Cutting of A-D's monthly mailing costs by half; Additions to the system, including features to aid...
- Fluke floats software. Chapman, Kimberly // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p19
Focuses on the release of Network Inspector by Fluke Electronics Canada Incorporated into the software market. Indication that Fluke is known primarily for its LANMeter network test hardware; Features of the Network Inspector; Comments from John McConnell, president of McConnell Consulting...
- Open text informs enterprise. Neshevich, Carol // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features Livelink Version 8.0 from Open Text Corporation. Examination of Livelink from three workspaces; Indepth look at the aims of Version 8.0; Comments from senior vice president of marketing and cooperative development for the Waterloo, Ontario, Canada based company.
- Cognos ships SAP query tool. Gruske, Carolyn // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features the Cognos Accelerator for SAP, a support user tool from Cognos Incorporated. Aims of the system; Comments from Brigette Haynes, director of business development at Cognos.