- Translating theory into good practice. Marchington, Mick // People Management;07/11/96, Vol. 2 Issue 14, p41
Examines the innovation of standards as part of the transformation of the educatinal route of the Institute of Personnel and Development membership. Requirement of three fields of standards for graduate membership; List of books that tackles the professional qualification scheme; Areas of core...
- Work-based competence as a route to membership. Williams, Christine // People Management;7/13/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p53
Assesses the role of continuing professional development (CPD) to the licentiate members of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Criteria for higher level of membership; Competence assessment and accreditation; Benefits gained from CPD; Significance of the use of occupational...
- What to do when it's time for an upgrade. Haistead, Nichola // People Management;4/4/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p53
Focuses on graduates and members of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) who apply to have their membership upgraded since they want their membership to reflect their experience and the increased responsibility of their roles. Information about the standard of these applications;...
- Open membership for all who can make the grade. // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p89
Focuses on the membership of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Membership requirements; Explanation of Christine Williams regarding the membership procedure.
- CIPD gives experience its membership due. // e.learning age;Jul/Aug2010, p2
The article talks about the new experienced-base route to membership in the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Get more from the CIPD. // People Management;Jun2014, p65
This article offers information on the benefits of the renewal of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) membership, and mentions the report "Putting Social Media to Work" and insights from members on the value of the CIPD membership.
- CIPD REPORT. // People Management;11/27/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p45
The article offers tips for individuals who are interested in joining the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) board or membership and education committee in 2009.
- Upgrade -- and raise your HR profile at work. WILLIAMS, CHRISTINE // People Management;Feb2012, p55
The article presents information on membership to the organization Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- The benefits of membership. // People Management;Apr2014, p66
The article discusses the benefits of a Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) membership.