- RCVS Audit and Risk Committee: members appointed. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;8/4/2012, Vol. 171 Issue 5, p112
The article reports on the membership of the new Audit and Risk Committee of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS). It states that the committee will support the oversight responsibilities of the RCVS Council such as monitoring of the Council's risk management arrangements. Moreover,...
- Advice squad. Cree, Richard // Director;Sep2003, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p33
Focuses on the views of Judith Rutherford, CEO of Business Link for London, England, on business support. Major objective of Rutherford; Views of Rutherford on Business Link; Challenges faced by businesses in London, England.
- MPs disappointed at Tecs' training impact. Merrick, Neil // People Management;03/07/96, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p8
Provides information on the impact of training and enterprise councils (Tec) on training. Comments of the House of Commons employment committee on Tec; Recommendations of the select committee on Tec; Positive aspects of the report stressed by the Tec leaders; Implication of the further...
- ANNOUNCEMENTS. // Advocate;11/25/86, Issue 460, p71
Reports that the Gay and Lesbian Community Services Center/AIDS Response Program of Orange County will offer volunteer training for people who would like to share their skills and talents to help the Orange County gay and lesbian community.
- Door Training launches EU-related training. Olah, Peter // Budapest Business Journal;2/24/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p9
Announces training firm Door Training Central Europe Kft's launching of a training package offering European Union (EU)-related knowledge and skills in Hungary. Courses offered by the firm; Problems that the courses will aim to tackle; Company's intention to utilize EU funds for local operations.
- The 30-second continuous set. Kenn, Joe // Coach & Athletic Director;Dec1997, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p38
Presents information on 30-second continuous set and how it help the athletes at Boise State. How the set works; Information on the benefits of using the 30-second continuous set; Why spotters are not used to help athletes with their repetitions.
- 'Build It, Break It, Restore It' in the classroom. Kristof, Richard // Lightwave;Feb99, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p158
Discusses weaknesses of on-the-job training in the information technology field and the option for laboratory practice. How the lab process works.
- WHATEVER WORKS. // Training & Development;Jul92, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p87
Explores key issues relevant to training and development in the U.S. Launching of Erox Corp.'s 'feel good' pheromones; One-day seminar presented by psychotherapists concerning self-discipline and emotional control.
- Voice Mail. Allerton, Haidee // Training & Development;Dec92, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p4
Comments on various articles pertaining to training and development in the U.S., compiled as of December 1992. Quotes from women executives; Cultural diversity-related videos.