Government urged to co-operate with EU
- Conference round-up. // People Management;11/30/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 24, p15
Details on the topics discussed in conferences by Confederation of British Industry. Speakers' outrage against UK government's plan for private finance initiative; How United Kingdom is losing credibility; National minimum wage's cost in the jobs.
- Hoping to forge all our futures... Waterman, Chris // Basic Skills Bulletin;11/23/2012, Issue 109, p6
Information about the annual conference of the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) that was held at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London, England on November 19, 2012 is presented. The event highlighted a 75-minute ate on education. Also discussed at the event is the CBI report which proposes...
- Hoping to forge all our futuresâ€¦. Waterman, Chris // Workplace Learning & Skills Bulletin;11/23/2012, Issue 62, p5
Information about the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) Annual Conference that was held in London, England in the year 2012 is presented. Topics include adult learning, importance of parental engagement in child-education and educational curriculum of primary schools. The conference...
- Germany staggers as UK flexes its markets. Overell, Stephen // People Management;11/20/97, Vol. 3 Issue 23, p18
Talks about the highlights of the Confederation of British Industry's (CBI) annual conference for 1997. Comparison of market flexibility between Germany and Britain; Investments in Germany compared with those in Britain; Agreement of CBI members on the keys to labor market flexibility.
- Don't miss it. // Works Management;Nov2011, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p8
A calendar of events related to manufacturing industry in England in 2011 is presented such as the "Works Management" (WM) Manufacturing conference in St. John's Hotel in Solihull on November 16-17, Confederation of British Industry (CBI) annual manufacturing dinner at the National Motorcycle...
- UK-India's economic future. ROY, AMIT // Eastern Eye;7/17/2015, Issue 1311, p14
Information about the topics discussed during the annual conference of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) that was held in London, England is presented.
- diary. // Works Management;Nov2009, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p7
A calendar of events for the manufacturing industry in Great Britain from November 2009 to March 2010 is presented which includes the annual Confederation of British Industry (CBI) conference, information technology (IT) Forum of 2010, and Best Factory Conference.
- CBI should try self-improvement before calling for wider reform. Pitcher, George // Marketing Week;11/5/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p27
Provides information on the 1998 annual conference of the Confederation of British Industry (CBI). Purpose of the conference; Topics discussed during the conference; Need of the British industry to use strategic planning for growth that rides the vicissitudes of the equity markets.
- BoE chief economist: Rates to stay low until UK sees prolonged growth. Morris, Pamela // Fundweb;12/13/2013, p2
The article focuses on the statement from Bank of England's (BoE) chief economist Spencer Dale during the Confederation of British Industry regarding the increased interest rates in Great Britain which was supported by higher real incomes and lower unemployment. The risk from the housing market...