Searching for a square deal in the Square Mile
- The going rate. // Glamour;Dec95, Vol. 93 Issue 12, p86
Presents a sampling of positions that are new to a year-end bonus of several companies as stated by Charles King, an associate at William M. Mercer.
- What happened to the Christmas bonus? Bay, Suzanne // BusinessWest;Dec96, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p35
Focuses on the Christmas bonus offered by businesses in Massachusetts to their employees. Changing attitudes about bonuses; Linkage of monetary reward to a monthly goal; Other incentives introduced by businesses in place of the Christmas bonus.
- Equal pay questionnaire a bonus for employees. Willmott, Ben // Personnel Today;1/28/2003, p12
Reports on the distribution of bonus among employees in Great Britain. Decline in the bonus; Views of employees regarding bonus; Plans of various employees to take legal action over excessively low bonus; Role of court decision regarding bonus system in distribution of bonus.
- BNFL cuts sick leave with prize draw. // Personnel Today;1/8/2002, p2
Reports the implementation of prize draw incentive scheme by British Nuclear Fuel's Preston plant. Reduction of sickness absence rate resulting to economy; Prize draw for Ford Focus in the absence of day off sick; Details on the implementation of the scheme.
- Productivity-oriented market boosts bonuses. // Advertising Age;12/11/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 50, p22
Looks at bonuses for executive pay in advertising companies which are anchored with worker productivity and company financial performance. Survey by AM&G; Comments by Robert C. Jaeschke, chief financial officer of Arian, Lowe & Travis.
- West region outlook appreciably sunnier. // Advertising Age;12/11/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 50, p26
Looks at the bonuses in agency salaries. Survey by Altschuler, Melvoin & Glasser for Advertising age; What the survey reveals; Comment from Bruce G. Silverman, president of Asher/Gould Advertising.
- Bonus boom. Gershkovich, Karen // Across the Board;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p62
Shares the sign-on bonus for middle-level executives. Two pluses of the bonus for the executives; Percent of American companies offering bonuses.
- Incentive compensation: Boon or bane? Cangelosi, Julian P. // Outlook;Fall94, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p12
Discusses the importance of incentive bonuses in the attainment of productivity and profitability of a business organization. Factors to consider in the implementation of an incentive system; Bonusing arrangements; Method of allocation on everyone' contribution.
- Top 10 mistakes contractors make in paying bonuses. Funsten, Landon // PHC Profit Report;1/15/96, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p5
Presents a list of the top ten mistakes contractors make in paying bonuses. Paying bonuses equaling to or greater than the prior year's bonus; Paying bonuses at Christmas; Others.