- Economic Development Officers. // Estates Gazette;10/4/2008 Directory Supplement, p61
The article presents contact and mailing information for the Rhondda Cynon Taft County Borough Council, an economic development officer in Great Britain.
- Economic Development Offices. // Estates Gazette;2/4/2007 Directory, p61
The article offers the contact information of Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council in Abercynon, Wales.
- East West Gateway Council opposes right-to-work (for less). // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;3/17/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 33, p6
The article reports on the resistance of the East West Gateway Council of Governments on a state right-to-work law in Missouri with the leadership of Saint Louis County Executive Charlie Dooley and Saint Louis Mayor Francis Slay.
- Councils spend $12.2m on SAP. Thomas, Antony // Computer Weekly;11/14/2002, p14
Reports on a multimillion-pound deal between Staffordshire County Council and Trafford Metropolitan Borough Council to implement SAP system to provide integrated local services and replace legacy software. Amount spend for a one-year SAP project by Staffordshire; SAP modules implemented by...
- Surrey DSO hit by new claims of irregularities. // Public Finance;01/12/96, p3
Reports that Surrey County Council faced allegations of financial irregularities in contracts won by its direct services organization, Surrey Operational Services (SOS). Allegations of Keith Mountifield, former employee of SOS, on misleading or bogus tendering documents; Role of the Serious...
- Councils lose up to 30 million pounds in dramatic ACA... Wild, Damian // Public Finance;07/05/96, p2
Reports that some councils will have to cut their budgets after their share of the area is cut in 1997. Results of a study on budgets and spending among councils; Recommendations of the study; Councils with big losses.
- Capping threat hangs over three councils. Broom, Douglas; Wild, Damian // Public Finance;3/25/94, p4
Reports on the capping threat facing councils Sheffield MDC, Langbaurgh on Tees and Slough DCs following the finalization of budgets which will see average band D council tax bills rise in England and Wales. Plans of the councils to persuade ministers not to use their powers after breaking...
- Metro Council moves forward. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/16/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p3
The article reports that the Grand Valley Metro Council (GVMC) members in Grand Valley, Michigan, is planning to review the strategic initiatives proposed by the GVMC Executive Committee for the improvement of the group.
- Carnish delights. Bray, Jonica; Rowntree, Catriona // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/28/2009, Vol. 61 Issue 52, p76
The article presents information on the county Cornwall, England.