- Reporter roughed up in undercover buy. Giobbe, Dorothy // Editor & Publisher;8/20/94, Vol. 127 Issue 34, p10
Reports on the mugging of `Tennessean' newspaper reporter Susan Thomas while attempting to buy an illegal gun as part of an undercover work in Nashville, Tennessee. Thomas's statement on the incident.
- Undercover bruises. // Quill;Oct94, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the mugging of Susan Thomas, a reporter working undercover for `The Tennessean' periodical, in Nashville, Tennessee. Purpose of working undercover in the East Nashville neighborhood.
- 'Sesame Street' TV Programs Offer Toddler-Appropriate Material. Truglio, Rosemarie // Brandweek;7/23/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 28, p13
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the interview with Susan Gregory Thomas titled "Is Elmo Evil?" published in the June 7, 2007 issue.
- In the Sadness Museum. Thomas, Susan // Mississippi Review;Spring2010, Vol. 38 Issue 1/2, p129
Presents the poem "In the Sadness Museum," by Susan Thomas. First Line: We found the Saltines laughable, Last Line: sad, never sad, but sometimes on the brink.
- SUSAN ST. THOMAS GALLERY. // Lesbian News;Jan2016, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p52
Photographs of several paintings of Susan St. Thomas that depict astronomy and are displayed at Sebastapol Gallery in California are presented.
- WEATHER UPDATE (Poem). Thomas, Susan // Phi Kappa Phi Forum;Fall2004, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p63
Presents the poem "Weather Update," by Susan Thomas.
- To Anna Karenina. Thomas, Susan // Alligator Juniper;2003, Issue 8, p65
Presents the poem "To Anna Karenina," by Susan Thomas.
- She calls at midnight. Duffy, Michael; Blackman, Ann // Time;8/7/1995, Vol. 146 Issue 6, p30
Focuses on Susan Thomases, a New York City lawyer and Hillary Clinton's close friend, and how Ms. Thomases may have intervened to prevent investigators accessing Clinton family documents following Vince Foster's suicide. Aim of Whitewater probers to show the Clintons' obsession with preventing...
- How on earth do you make sense of all that stuff? Sackhoff, Jennifer // Liberty Press;Nov2009, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p19
An interview with Susan K. Thomas, a doctoral candidate in American Literature, about her work on the McKinney Collection at Kansas University's Spencer Research Library, is presented.