HRD Week 1997
- PARTING SHOTS. // Broker Magazine;Nov2006, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p96
Several photographs related to executives present at the New Jersey Association of Mortgage Brokers Annual Convention are presented.
- FACES & PLACES. // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/5/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 31, p35
Presents several photographs of executives in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- Names and Faces. // Officer Review Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p28
Several photographs of the officials of the different chapters of the U.S. based patriotic organization Military Order of the World Wars including, Jack C. Paulson of the Wichita, Kansas Chapter, William Farmer of the Dallas, Texas Chapter, and Jeff Acob of the Fort Knox, Kentucky Chapter are...
- Re New Orleans. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/14/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p46
A photograph is presented depicting Lisa Richardson of the Port of New Orleans, Ira Pablito of the M/V Industrial Dawn, Honor Taranto and Shaye Ranson of Intermarine.
- Pittsburgh Chapter's Federal Legislative Update. // Tax Executive;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p417
A photograph showing Domenic Macioce, III, first vice president of the Tax Executive Institute Pittsburgh Chapter, Chapter President Barbara Deem and Cory Jacobs, partner in the firm of Blank Rome LLP is presented.
- International Tax Directors Meet In Madrid. // Tax Executive;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p376
A photograph of tax directors taken during the 2007 International Tax Directors Forum held in Madrid, Spain is presented.
- SIGHTINGS. // Luxury Travel Advisor;Feb2008, p75
Photographs of luxury travel executives at various 2007 events including the conference of the Preferred Hotel Group in Rome, the Cunard Line Three Queens celebration in New York, and the Ritz-Carlton, Caribbean & Mexico press breakfast, as well as highlights of the events, are presented.
- FACES & PLACES. // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/6/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 40, p33
Presents photographs of several business executives in Connecticut.
- Rhode Island Section Joins Slater Mill Museum Association. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Dec85, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p18
A photograph of AATCC's Rhode Island Section chairman P. Amin and J. William Busald of Scholler Inc. representing a check to Patrick M Malone, executive director of Slater Mill Museum, is presented.