Dalgety argues works council has real meat
- Creating a Europe Branded Business. // Times 100 Case Studies;2014, p1
The article presents a case study of conglomerate Dalgety PLC, the second largest petfood manufacturer in Europe. An overview of the company's branding, products, marketing strategy, customer service, corporate growth and success is provided. The tasks and activities made by the company in...
- DFI. Darrington, Hugh // Food Manufacture;Aug97, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p33
Presents information on Dalgety Food Ingredients (DFI), a food based ingredients operation of Great Britain; Background information on DFI; Details on the Greenfield production site. INSET: The Lucas portfolio..
- Bomb disposal continues at the IASC. // Accountancy;Dec1997, Vol. 120 Issue 1252, p69
Reports on the accounts of Dalgety PLC for the year ended June 30, 1997. Revision of the accounting policy of the company.
- Dalgety is 'going back into profit'. Harris, Robert // Farmers Weekly;8/2/2002, Vol. 137 Issue 5, p21
Reports on the impact of the restructuring policy adopted by arable merchant Dalgety on the company's return to profitability as of August 2002. Status of the company's accounts in January to June 2002; Steps taken by the company under the restructuring plans; Benefits from the reorganization.
- Dalgety denies downward turn. Shirley, Andrew // Farmers Weekly;3/1/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 9, p23
Reports that Dalgety Arable is denying rumors about the unfavorable performance of the company for year 2002. Credit rating given by the ICC to the company; Estimated financial loss of the company.
- Dalgety to acquire European pet business. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/20/95, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p49
Reports on Dalgety PLC's plans to acquire the Quaker Oats Co.'s European pet food business.
- Island hopper. Thatcher, Mike // People Management;1/25/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p28
Profiles Michael Maher, group director of human resources at food company Dalgety. His career background; Background on the company; Management development goals of Maher.
- BMP alert as Dalgety sells Spillers. Griffiths, Anna // Campaign;02/06/98, Issue 6, p1
Reveals that Dalgety has sold Spillers, its petfood division, to Nestle. Value of the sale; Information on Nestle; Significance of the purchase; Plans of Nestle for Spillers; Brief description of Dalgety's financial status.
- Extension of digital farming service claims to reduce the cost of irrigating crops. Abel, Charles // Farmers Weekly;3/29/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 13, p60
Introduces the soil mapping service offered by Dalgety Digital Farming to arable farmers. Benefits to farmers; Technology involved in the creation of mapping information.