- Check the threats. Naude, Colleen // Finance Week;10/19/2001, p71
Focuses on the importance of competitive intelligence unit in companies in South Africa (SA). Vulnerability of SA companies to unforeseen dangers; Result of the competitive intelligence review; Role of competitive intelligence on companies. INSET: Test your company..
- Manufacturers guide goes electronic. // Crain's Chicago Business;3/11/96, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p15
Reports on the anticipated availability of technology to Illinois manufactures through an on-line version of the Thomas Register. How will this occur; Information on its introduction; What does the Web site offers; Contact information.
- Control the paperwork flood. // American Machinist;Apr2002, Vol. 146 Issue 4, p46
Introduces the DocManager 3.0, a document management software package for manufacturing companies. Link between documents and the manufacturing options; Inclusion of the pre and post approval requirements; Basic workflow managements.
- IN BRIEF.... // Product Finishing;Sep2001, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p2
Reports developments in the manufacturing industry as of October 2001. Development of a suite of Web-based software aimed at the contract manufacturing market; Use of the Novec engineered fluids for the maintenance of precision aircraft components; Launch of www.mitutoyo.co.uk.
- product showcase: software. Paynich, Vi // Cadalyst;Dec2001, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p10
Features several computer software products in the United States as of December 2001. Integration of EdgeCAM Solid Machinist and granite by Pathtrace PLC; Capabilities of Land Desktop 3 from Autodesk; Features of STAAD.Pro 2002 by Research Engineers International.
- COMPUTER SOFTWARE: FROM NC MACHINES TO COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING. Vineyard, Michael; Zeltmann, Steven // Industrial Management;Jul/Aug93, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p12
Examines the usability of computer software for manufacturing. Complexity of an advanced manufacturing systems range; Improvement of the inventory levels; Processes for the computer hardware and software and system integration.
- Durometer. // Rubber World;Apr2002, Vol. 226 Issue 1, p1
Evaluates the OS-3 operating stand and Type M durometer. Specifications of the product; Availability of durometer in analog or digital models; Features of the product.
- Manufacturing & software hot in NH. // Business NH Magazine;Apr96, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p11
Reports on favorable manufacturing and software markets in New Hampshire. Results of the 1995 New Hampshire Economic Review by PSNH.
- New products. // R&D Magazine;Mar98, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p77
Presents information on several computer software products. Identification of the products; Features of the products; Manufacturers of the products; Contact information.