An underground movement
- Underground title gears up for launch after trial success. // Marketing Week;5/16/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p13
Reports the launching of the direct mail magazine tube from the London Underground in Great Britain. Need for sponsorship partners and advertising; Features of the magazine; Issues being discussed.
- Olympia cut. // Rail Business Intelligence;10/6/2011, Issue 399, p4
The article informs that London Underground Ltd. will withdraw its weekday railroads services to Kensington (Olympia) after the introduction of new District Line timetable in December 2011 in London, England.
- In brief. // Public Finance;6/14/2002, p8
Presents news briefs on several issues in Great Britain as of June 2002. Initiation of legal proceedings on the public-private partnership for London Underground; Failure of ambulance trusts to reach a percentage of life-threatening calls in eight minutes; Proposal on the restriction of legal...
- I'm Only a Punter But... // Campaign;11/27/98, Issue 48, p40
Provides information on the London Underground. Observation on transportation in London, England; Way of stopping commuters from using public transport.
- London fridge. Howard, Lucy; Koehl, Carla // Newsweek;4/3/1995, Vol. 125 Issue 14, p8
Reports that the cash-strapped London Underground (LU) may start naming tube stops after corporate sponsors. What it would cost; Number of stations estimated to have commercial appeal; Why the LU is restricting sponsorship to companies such as Harrods.
- Beck's trials ads on moving image Tube station sites. // Marketing (00253650);3/14/2002, p4
Reports the plan of Beck to use the cross-track projection medium during the trial advertising campaign of the London Underground in England.
- Signal failure adds to Jubilee delays. // Professional Engineering;02/11/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p5
Announces that London Underground was expected to report a further delay to the troubled Jubilee Line extension, during the week of February 11, 1998. Length of the delay; Reason for the delay; Details on the delay.
- Tube cash to help `mend and patch'. // Professional Engineering;07/21/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p7
Reports on London Underground's plans for the money it has received from the British government. Company's plan to use the money to speed up existing investments; Maintenance and improvement of underground railroad and stations.
- Reprofiling will close Jubilee line. // Professional Engineering;08/05/98, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p5
Reports that work conducted by London Underground, in order to get its Jubilee line trains to fit tracks, will affect services between Middlesex and central London. Necessity of this work by London Underground; Total cost of the project; Areas that will be affected.