Getting teams off the ground
- Beech, Raytheon bizjet merged. // Air Transport World;Nov94, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p123
Reports on the merger between Beech Aircraft Corp. and Raytheon Corporate Jets. Decision by Raytheon to close jet business; Elimination of aerospace jobs in the United Kingdom; Number of employees to lose their jobs as result of merger; Plan by Raytheon to create synergy between Beech and...
- Raytheon appoints agent for Africa. G.A.G. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Apr94, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p42
Reports on Raytheon Corporate Jets' appointment of Osprey Aerospace as its sales agent for the Hawker business aircraft in Africa. Background on Osprey's association with the Hawker.
- Raytheon merges Beech and Hawker. // Interavia Business & Technology;Oct94, Vol. 49 Issue 583, p15
Reports on Raytheon Co.'s merger of Beech Aircraft Corp. and Raytheon Corporate Jets to form Raytheon Aircraft Company. Management changes resulting from the move.
- News breaks. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/19/1994, Vol. 141 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the merger into Raytheon Aircraft Co. of Beech Aircraft Corp. and Raytheon Corporate Jets by Raytheon Company. Number of workers that will be eliminated; Relocation plans.
- Raytheon reorganizes aircraft manufacturing operations. Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Oct94, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p21
Reports on the merger of operations of Beech Aircraft Corp. and Raytheon Corporate Jets (Hawker) to form the Raytheon Aircraft Corporation. Former Beech chairman and chief executive officer Arthur Wegner as company chairman and CEO; Former Raytheon Corporate Jets president and CEO Roy Norris as...
- Premier 1 Makes Its Public Debut. George, Fred // Business & Commercial Aviation;Oct98, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p90
Features the Premier 1 RB-1 aircraft by Raytheon Company, which was unveiled on August 19th, 1998. When the aircraft was expected to be unveiled; Description of Premier 1; Reference to the Hawker line from Raytheon Corporate Jets unveiled in 1994; Comparison of Premier 1 to other aircrafts by...
- Raytheon appoints additional service centers. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Oct94, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p24
Reports on Raytheon Corporate Jets' appointment of Midcoast Aviation in Cahokia, Illinois and KC Aviation facilities in Appleton, Wisconsin and in Dallas, Texas as United States service centers for its Hawker business jets. Raytheon Co.'s disclosure of subsidiaries Beech Aircraft Corporation...
- MECHANICALLY PHASED ARRAY Antennas Provide In-Flight Broadband. // Microwaves & RF;Jan2016, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p21
The article reports that the in-flight broadband Internet service company Gogo Inc. has completed the production of its wireless broadband system for commercial aircraft called the 2Ku technology. Topics discussed include the design of the antenna by ThinKom, the development of the Variable...
- Bureaucratic and strategic human resource management: An empirical comparison in the federal... Mesch, Debra J.; Perry, James L. // Journal of Public Administration Research & Theory;Oct95, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p385
Attempts to identify significant differences between the bureaucratic model of human resource management (HRM) and the strategic human resource management (SHRM) model. Titles 38 and 5 of the United States Code which embodies ideas associated with strategic and bureaucratic HRM system...