- Employment status of the total population, by sex, monthly data seasonally adjusted. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov91, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p116
Presents data on the employment status of the total population in the U.S. from 1989 to 1991. Employment of men and women 16 years and over; Employment population ratio; Resident Armed Forces; Civilian employment; Unemployment rate.
- At the Crossroads. Rathke, Wade // Social Policy;Spring2005, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p4
This section introduces a series of articles on visions of the future of institutional labor.
- Employment Cost Index Technical Note. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Summer99, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p39
Presents information on the Employment Cost Index (ECI), a quarterly index that measures the change in the cost of labor. Benefits covered by ECI; Data provided by the ECI for the civilian economy; Method of data collection.
- Employment. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Labor;2004 4th Quarter, p197
Presents a tabular representation of fourth quarter 2004 forecast on employment in various industries in the U.S.
- Editor's Introduction. Griffin, Gerry // International Journal of Employment Studies;Oct2002, Vol. 10 Issue 2, pi
Introduces a series of articles on employment.
- The March Review. // Monthly Labor Review;Mar2005, Vol. 128 Issue 3, p2
Introduces a series of articles about labor and employment, which are featured in the March 2005 issue of the "Monthly labor Review."
- A 25-year look at employment as measured by two surveys. Gellner, Christopher G. // Monthly Labor Review;Jul73, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p14
Reports on key issues and developments relevant to industry employment in the U.S. compiled as of July 1973. Trends and differences in employment; Employment patterns by industry; Trends and rates of increase in total nonagricultural employment and for employment in major individual industries;...
- Assessing the extent of labour hoarding. Felices, Guillermo // Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin;Summer2003, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p198
Examines different definitions of labor hoarding. Labor productivity; Growth of gross domestic product; Labor utilization.
- Economic growth is spurred by a diverse work force. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/14/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 20, p9
In this article the author discusses aspects of the labor and employment situation in the Grand Rapids area in Michigan.