Putting pushy salespeople out of commission
- Daewoo back at motor show. // Marketing Event;Sep99, p5
Deals with the double-decker stand by Daewoo Corp. on the London Motor Show in October 2000. Theme of the company; Who will create the stand; Comments from Nigel Unwin, promotions manager of Daewoo.
- Daewoo shifts to bigger cars. Gadacz, Oles // Automotive News;11/8/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5525, p40
Reports on the strength of Daewoo Motor Co.'s passenger car business and the weakness of its minicar venture in Singapore. Production change; Move of car line producers.
- Daewoo launches rebadged Legend. Gadacz, Oles // Automotive News;2/21/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5539, p32
Reports on Daewoo's launching of Arcadia, a rebadged Acura Legend, aimed at competing within the South Korean market. Plan of selling as much as 8,000 of the rebadged Legends annually; Pricing; Expected competition with Hyundai Grandeur and Kia Potentia.
- Daewoo begins assault on European markets. Siler, Charles // Automotive News;11/7/1994, Vol. 69 Issue 5577, p43
Reports on Daewoo Corp.'s plans to expand in Europe. Details of the advertising campaign launched in Great Britain, Germany; Company sales in 1993.
- Daewoo lifts Buck to peak performance. Cherkassky, Irene // Beverage World;05/15/2000, Vol. 119 Issue 1690, p92
Focuses on Daewoo GC18T AND GC20C lift trucks from Daewoo. Features of the trucks; Capabilities of the trucks.
- KIM, BAAH. // Motor;Apr2001, p119
Reports the attempt of Daewoo workers to track down former chairman Kim Woo-chong in Korea. Comments on the search; Solicitation for help for the investigation; Lack of a charge against Woo-chong.
- Korean car maker looks for Aussie agency. // Adweek Western Edition;3/21/94, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the search by the Korean car company, Daewoo for an advertising agency in connection with its launching in Australia.
- Daewoo searches for U.K. shop. // Adweek Western Edition;8/8/94, Vol. 44 Issue 32, p12
Reports that Daewoo is seeking an agency in the United Kingdom to handle its $10-million plus advertising account. Agencies' presentation of credentials.
- Seoul kitchen. // AutoWeek;12/26/94, Vol. 44 Issue 52, p4
Reports on the Daewoo Corp.'s plans to export its automobiles to the United States. Company's former partnership with General Motors Corp.; Study teams; Automobile development; Sales forecasts.