- Training resources. // Motor Age;May97, Vol. 116 Issue 5, p80
Presents a survey of training programs and resources on the automotive industry. Seminars by the University Consortium for Continuing Education; Video training program from NAPA Temp Products; Catalog of training materials from General Motors.
- Training resources. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;Apr97, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p33
Presents a directory of training resources for automobile mechanics in the United States. Type of training; Location of training; Training schedule.
- Continuing education. // Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society;Jul97, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p1538
Presents information on studies pertaining to various courses for persons interested in continuing their education. Information on Trinity Consultants Incorporated, which is conducting specialized training in dispersion modeling; Introduction on an advanced study courses by the International...
- Courses round-up. // People Management;9/7/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p55
Highlights several training courses related with human resource management. Advanced participative methods; Training design; Working with people.
- APPENDICES 1 Negotiation training resources. // Essential Negotiation;2004, p230
A list of training resources that teach topics on negotiation is presented.
- Education & Training Directory. // Accountancy;May2007, Vol. 139 Issue 1365, p64
A chart is presented that lists education and training resources for accounting.
- Survey says. Salopek, Jennifer J.; Allerton, Haidee E. // Training & Development;Dec98, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p12
Presents the results of a career satisfaction survey sponsored by Kelly Scientific Resources. Improvement of employee communications and training; Choices of employers of cost-effective training programs; Availability of advancement opportunities.
- Library Assistant Training: Perceptions, Incentives, and Barriers. Buchanan, Robert A. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p421
The article presents the results of a survey of library assistants who work in Western New York conducted by the Western New York Library Assistants (WNYLA) organization and funded by the Western New York Library Resources Council (WNYLRC). The attitudes of 139 Western New York library...
- Nothing But The Best. Will-Weber, Mark // Runner's World;May2001, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p48
Presents training tips for runners from basic and advanced training as well as hill running, speed training and racing.