Why people must plan to live life to the full
- Estate Solutions Wants Folks to Get More Life Out of Life Insurance. // Bank Investment Consultant;Sep2000, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p22
Discusses the role of life insurance in estate planning. Possibility of converting life insurance policies into investments; Use of life insurance policies by financial advisors; Comments of chief Executive Officer of Estate Solutions on a client's case.
- An Alternative Estate Planning Tool. Sinclair, Jack V. // Advisor Today;Dec2000, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p44
Presents information on the use of a life settlement transaction as an option in financial and estate planning. Overall concept of a life settlement; Factors for qualifying; How to remove a policy from an estate; Tax consequences from the transaction.
- Short term pain equals long term financial gain. Black, Joan // Saskatchewan Sage;Jan2000, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p10
Focuses on the benefits of financial planning. Steps of effective financial planning; Advantages of availing life insurance; Components of financial planning.
- Progress is Jacksonville's most important product Chambers, Marian // Planning;Jun1992, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p20
No abstract available.
- Defining quality of life in North Carolina. Furuseth, Owen J.; Walcott, Wayne A. // Social Science Journal;1990, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p75
Discusses the definition and measurement of the quality of life as it applies to planning directors in urban and rural North Carolina. Development of policies; Implementation of quality of life planning; Concerns for basic human needs; Suggestions and recommendations.
- There Will Still Be Life In Life Insurance. Brostoff, Steven // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/14/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 20, p4
Focuses on the use of life insurance for estate planning in the United States. Identification of the expenses paid by life insurance; Discussion on the non-estate tax reasons for using life insurance in estate planning; Factors that make net worthy people attracted to private placement life...
- After the Battle is Won. Miller, Harold // Business Journal (Central New York);7/29/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p17
In this article the author offers his views on the need to understand the significance of life as a journey in relation to retirement planning.
- Don't invite the tax man to estate settlements. Craig Sullivan, J. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Feb96, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p80
Discusses how life insurance can protect a client's qualified plan accumulations from excessive taxes and penalties. Rationale behind qualified plans; Distributions; Mandatory withdrawals; Excess distributions and accumulations; Benefits of purchasing insurance inside the plan.
- Planning participants sought. Sipos, Eric // Fort Worth Business Press;01/07/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p8
Reports on calls for participation in the Southwest Sector Comprehensive Planning Process in Southwest Arlington, Texas. Sharing of ideas and strategies for improving the quality of life in Southwest Arlington; Involvement of citizens in the development of the southwest sector plan.