Car workers drive for further cuts in hours
- Vauxhall. // Marketing (00253650);8/29/2007, p71
The article presents an interview with a representative from Vauxhall Motors Ltd. The representative believes that the changes which Vauxhall has undergone over the past five years are the major marketing challenges before them. The spokesperson also talks about the career opportunities...
- Vauxhall reports hike in '92 profit. Wendt, Ed // Automotive News;3/29/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5492, p38
Reports on Vauxhall Motors Ltd.'s profit increase for 1992. Improvement of earnings despite foreign-exchange operations losses; Sales performance in Great Britain.
- Engineering centre for Luton. // Design Engineering;Apr99, p4
Reports on Vauxhall's plan to establish an engineering center for light commercial vehicles and recreational vehicles in Great Britain. Initial cost to establish the center; Engineering collaboration Renault and Opel.
- Incentives cost Vauxhall $750 per car in '94. Freeman, Vaughan // Automotive News;5/15/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5604, p3
Reports on the Vauxhall Motors Ltd.'s expenditure on dealer incentives for each vehicle it sold in Great Britain for 1994.
- ARRIVAL OF THE FITTEST. // Commercial Motor;3/2/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5167, p42
The article Evaluates the Combo 1.7CDTi van manufactured by Vauxhall and offers information on its features.
- Vauxhall's future hangs on workers taking cuts. // Professional Engineering;04/08/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p4
States that in 1998 the Vauxhall automobile company may introduce compulsory overtime and wage reductions, in an effort to continue operations. Negotiations between trade unions and the company's management; General Motors, Vauxhall's parent, deadline for cutting costs at Vauxhall; Closure of...
- 30 seconds on... Vauxhall. // Marketing (00253650);9/21/2011, p23
The article presents a brief profile of Vauxhall Motors Ltd. in London, England.
- Diary: Pick of the week. // Campaign;6/6/2014, p30
- space mission. Crosse, Jesse // Automotive Engineer;Nov2002, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p58
Features the Signum and Meriva car models from Vauxhall-Opel. Engine of the Signum motor vehicle; Design of the seating system; Description of the Meriva's spacious interior.