- Are you being served? Reece, Anna // People Management;9/3/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p62
Looks at the findings of the 1998 Institute for Personnel and Development membership survey on 450 members. Usage of services; Membership benefits; Investment in technology; Future activities; Reference for strategic direction.
- Accredit where it's due. Browning, Paul // People Management;9/16/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 18, p69
Talks about the work of the awarding body of the Institute of Personnel & Development. Main priorities; Elements of its work; Membership and qualification structure; Involvement in consultations with the Employment National Training Organization.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;2/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p62
Provides information on the activities of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development as of February 2001. Details on its third annual training survey; Topic to be discussed at the institute's course on United States employment law; Speakers at a counseling and career management forum.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;4/5/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p70
Presents an update on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of April 5, 2001. Death of CIPD member Peter Craig Forum; Information on the CIPD Compensation Forum; Survey on employee recruitment.
- Institute news. // People Management;5/2/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p55
Provides news about various institutions. Production of a regular newsletter for branch officers by the IPD branch development; Increase of the fee for upgrading to FIPD or MIPD; Information on the workshop for people looking to improve team working organised by the IPD Training; Information on...
- PAST TIMES. // People Management;2/10/2011, p38
The article recounts a historical moment in Chartered Institution of Personnel and Development (CIPD), which was established in 1913 as the Welfare Workers' Association.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;10/11/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p89
Presents news briefs related to the activities of Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIDP) as of October 2001. Finalists for the 2001 People Management Award; Plans of CIPD to conduct a series of membership satisfaction surveys; How graduates can upgrade to full CIPD membership status.
- A spark of inspiration. Reece, Anna // People Management;05/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p64
Gives the background story to the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) branding and corporate identity. Definition of the IPD logo; Perception on the IPD brand; Meaning of the redesigned IPD logo.
- Return to slender. Terry, Mike; Purcell, John // People Management;10/23/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p46
Part II. Focuses on the research findings of Great Britain Institute of Personnel and Development commissioned study that lean organization needs a proactive team of specialists to tackle personnel issues. Themes of the conducted research; Components of the support mechanism; Conclusions from...