- Train Without a Trainer. Bender, Peter Urs // CMA Management;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p11
Recommends the use of books as resource in training employees. Implementation of training programs; Sharing of ideas learned from books; Tips on how to select a training book.
- BUILDING ORGANIZATIONAL COMPETENCIES THROUGH THE LEARNING PROCESS IN SME: THE BENEFITS OF TRAININGS ORGANISED FOR COMPANIES' EMPLOYEES. Vveinhardt, Jolita; Stonkute, Egle // International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social ;2015, p113
The article aims to evaluate the benefits of the trainings offered in the market after identifying the circumstances of increasing the competence in small and medium enterprises. The findings on how those who organise trainings can achieve a higher return on investments allocated to human...
- Workplace Literacy. Sorohan, Erica Gordon // Training & Development;Dec93, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p11
Focuses on 'Workplace Literacy: A Guide to the Literature and Resources,' a guidebook from the Center on Education and Training. Topics in the book; Price.
- Introducing New Training Technology: How to Avoid the Basic Mistakes Everyone Makes. Bove, Robert // Training & Development Journal;Jan1987, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p14
Discusses the contents of books about employee training. 'Computer Basics for Human Resources Professionals,' by James Hall-Sheehy; 'Training With Video,' by Steve R. Cartwright.
- TRAINING ASSESSMENT: A PREMISE FOR TRAINING TRANSFER IN ENTERPRISES. Olteanu (Adam), Mădălina Camelia // Young Economists Journal / Revista Tinerilor Economisti;Apr2015, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p51
The technical literature tackled the issues of training transfer and training assessment from two distinct research directions that sometimes happened to intermingle; in the light of recent discoveries, we considered these issues were interrelated via a causal connection. We used an analysis of...
- Analyse these. Barton, Dick // People Management;3/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p55
Examines the system used by human resource managers to evaluate the performance of employees. Details on the content of the questionnaires and forms given to workers; Process of employee recruitment and psychological testing; Use of information technology to train employees.
- Training resources. // People Management;6/26/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 13, p55
Features various resources for use in personnel training. Includes a catalog of health and safety programs; Books on training aids and evaluation approaches; Software for training managers.
- Training resources. // People Management;4/18/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p52
Presents information on several employee training aids and kits. Information on the book `The Equal Value Training Manual'; Details on the videotape `The Numbers Game'; Training activities in `Brain-Teasers for Trainers'; Other training resources.
- Evaluation of Library Collections, Access and Electronic Resources: A Literature Guide and Annotated Bibliography. Scherlen, Allan // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Nov2004, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p508
Reviews the book "Evaluation of Library Collections, Access and Electronic Resources: A Literature Guide and Annotated Bibliography," by Thomas E. Nisonger.