- Train Without a Trainer. Bender, Peter Urs // CMA Management;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p11
Recommends the use of books as resource in training employees. Implementation of training programs; Sharing of ideas learned from books; Tips on how to select a training book.
- Workplace Literacy. Sorohan, Erica Gordon // Training & Development;Dec93, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p11
Focuses on 'Workplace Literacy: A Guide to the Literature and Resources,' a guidebook from the Center on Education and Training. Topics in the book; Price.
- Introducing New Training Technology: How to Avoid the Basic Mistakes Everyone Makes. Bove, Robert // Training & Development Journal;Jan1987, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p14
Discusses the contents of books about employee training. 'Computer Basics for Human Resources Professionals,' by James Hall-Sheehy; 'Training With Video,' by Steve R. Cartwright.
- TRAINING ASSESSMENT: A PREMISE FOR TRAINING TRANSFER IN ENTERPRISES. Olteanu (Adam), Mădălina Camelia // Young Economists Journal / Revista Tinerilor Economisti;Apr2015, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p51
The technical literature tackled the issues of training transfer and training assessment from two distinct research directions that sometimes happened to intermingle; in the light of recent discoveries, we considered these issues were interrelated via a causal connection. We used an analysis of...
- Training resources. // People Management;6/26/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 13, p55
Features various resources for use in personnel training. Includes a catalog of health and safety programs; Books on training aids and evaluation approaches; Software for training managers.
- Training resources. // People Management;4/18/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p52
Presents information on several employee training aids and kits. Information on the book `The Equal Value Training Manual'; Details on the videotape `The Numbers Game'; Training activities in `Brain-Teasers for Trainers'; Other training resources.
- Analyse these. Barton, Dick // People Management;3/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p55
Examines the system used by human resource managers to evaluate the performance of employees. Details on the content of the questionnaires and forms given to workers; Process of employee recruitment and psychological testing; Use of information technology to train employees.
- Evaluation of Library Collections, Access and Electronic Resources: A Literature Guide and Annotated Bibliography. Scherlen, Allan // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Nov2004, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p508
Reviews the book "Evaluation of Library Collections, Access and Electronic Resources: A Literature Guide and Annotated Bibliography," by Thomas E. Nisonger.
- TeachingBooks. Brim, John C.; Wooten, Deborah A. // School Library Journal;Spring2004 Supplement, Vol. 50, p68
Evaluates the TeachingBooks, an online resource on children's and young adults literature. Key features; Annual online subscription fee.