Lack of IT skills an obstacle to success for UK business
- Perceptions of the future. // Conference Analysis;02/03/97, Vol. 4 Issue 402, p1
Presents an overview of the seminar on information technology presented by the Information Management Forum on January 13-15, 1997 in Tucson, Arizona. Views of various speakers on companies' information services; Harris Corp.; Texaco; Bank of Montreal; General Services Administration.
- CA World. Felice, Don // Conference Analysis;07/25/97, Vol. 4 Issue 410, p1
Presents the summary of Conference Analysis (CA) World conference on information technology presented by Computer Associates Inc. on July 13 to 18, 1997 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Social activities; Topics discussed; Speakers; Other highlights of the event.
- The IT Forum. // Conference Analysis;09/22/97, Vol. 4 Issue 412, p1
Presents information and analysis of the reports, discussions and speeches at the 1997 IT Forum at the Javits Convention Center in New York City from September 15 to 19, 1998. Combination of the DB/EXPO New York, UNIX/Windows NT Expo and Internet/Intranet Expo to form the IT Forum; Sessions on...
- Data Warehouse World. // Conference Analysis;10/17/97, Vol. 4 Issue 414, p1
Presents information and analysis of the reports, discussions and speeches at the 1997 Data Warehouse World conference presented by Digital Consulting Inc. at the Phoenix Civic Plaza in Phoenix, Arizona from October 7 to 9, 1997. Includes a plenary session on data warehouse status and plans;...
- Networld+Interop 97 Paris. Felice, Don // Conference Analysis;10/31/97, Vol. 4 Issue 415, p1
Presents an in-depth report on the Networld+Interop information technology conference held last October 20-23, 1997 in Paris, France. Comparison of activities to the 1993 event; Keynote address of Brian E. Carpenter, president of International Business Machine's Internet Architecture Board;...
- Moving into the future. Felice, Don // Conference Analysis;02/20/98, Vol. 5 Issue 418, p1
Examines proceedings during the Moving into the Future conference presented by the Information Management Forum at the Loews Coronado Bay Hotel in San Diego, California last February 9-11, 1998. Topics and speakers in panel discussions; Opportunity for participants to share experiences and...
- Region 13 Report. // Information Executive;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the Region 13's Fall 2002 operations meeting in New York City on October 26. Solution and product support to chapters in the greater New York City metropolitan area; Association and Regional Outstanding performance awards given to the Long Island Chapter.
- New benchmarks for innovation in learning. // Asian Business Review;Oct96, p60
Highlights the Learning Environment Technology Australia 96 event in South Australia. Global initiatives in information technology; Milestone for the application of advanced technology in the global learning environment; Speaker list.
- Managing information technology risk. Scroppo, Fina // CA Magazine;Jun/Jul96, Vol. 129 Issue 5, p8
Focuses on issues concerning information technology risk management in Canada discussed at the 1996 Canadian Conference on Auditing & Computer Technology in Toronto, Ontario. Changes in controlling information technology systems; Survey of risk management strategies adopted by business...