- Put the Buyer in a 'Box' Stickel, Matthew J. // Business Credit;Feb2001, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p49
Provides guidelines for protecting sellers against the 'defective-goods' defense in sales contracts. Rules for sales contracts under the Uniform Commercial Code; Necessity of time frame in sales contracts; Specification of particular purpose in the contract.
- MOST READ NEWS. // Computer Weekly;2/24/2009, p24
The article presents the list of the most visited news stories on the Web site ComputerWeekly.com including twittering U.S. politician endangers lives in Baghdad, India is loosing its advantage in outsourcing and security software firm Kaspersky's website hacked.
- Uniform Commercial Code Annual Survey: General Provisions, Sales, Bulk Transfers, and Documents .... Frisch, David; Leary Jr., Fairfax; Wladis, John D. // Business Lawyer;Aug87, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p1213
Focuses on the Uniform Commercial Code Annual Survey in the United States. Interaction of tort and contract; Information on contract formation and terms; Discussion on risk of loss.
- Contractors tell Street outsourcing is strong. Guinther, Fred // Electronic News (10616624);4/1/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2110, p2
Reports on the claims of leading contract manufacturers of computer equipment on the strength of outsourcing in the United States. Comparison of the growth of outsourcing in 1995 and 1996; Impact of the softening of the personal computer market on the industry.
- Outsourcing mgmt. gets a second look. Dubie, Denise // Network World;7/21/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p23
Focuses on the importance of outsourcing management in the computer industry. Outsourcing of information technology needs; Pros and cons of outsourcing.
- Outsourcing wisdom. Biggs, Maggie // InfoWorld;01/24/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p41
Provides ways on how computer companies can form a successful outsourcing strategy. Tips to establish requirements when outsourcing; Finding potential service providers; Establishing pilot programs.
- Outsourcing ERP, banning banners and more. Caton, Michael // PC Week;09/20/99, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p60
Reports on the benefits from outsourcing enterprise resource planning. Idea of outsourcing R/3; Funding of the services of makers of free virtual desktop and virtual office products.
- Contracts won. // PC Week;09/20/99, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p60
Presents a chart related to contracts in the computer industry in the United States as of September 20, 1999.
- Contracts won. // PC Week;02/07/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p50
Provides information on contracts entered into by computer companies in the United States, as of February 7, 2000. Computer Sciences Corp.'s software contract with the United States Department of the Treasury; TRW Inc.'s hardware contract with Dell Computer Corp.; Information technology and...