- employment conflict. Cottringer, William // Supervision;Feb2003, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p3
Presents suggestions on resolving employee conflicts. Role of the Human Resources Department in resolving conflicts; Ways to approach different levels of conflict; List of information that can be included in teaching and training employees on basic conflict resolution technique.
- New Training Tools. // Training & Development Journal;Jun74, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p52
Features print, audio and video resources for employee training and manpower development. Inclusion of the Manpower Development Game from Education Research; 'Profit' film from Stephen Bosustow Productions; 'The Art of Dictation' cassette/workbook training package written by Standard Oil Co.
- Company meets challenges through training. Mills, Patricia // Northern Ontario Business;Aug97, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p15
Reports on the foreign investment training being provided by Northern Voice and Video Incorporated for its employees. What is the cost of this technological training; What is the response of the staff; Comments from co-owner of Northern Voice and Video Incorporated, Gates Poulin.
- VISUALIZING AND WRITING VIDEO PROGRAMS. Floyd, Steve // Training & Development Journal;Dec79, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p24
Provides tips on developing video training programs. Steps in designing video training programs; Benefits provided by video training programs to organizations and employees; Skills needed for the development of such programs.
- SHOOT THE WORKS WITH VIDEOBASED TRAINING. Thomas, Willard // Training & Development Journal;Dec80, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p83
Studies the challenges associated with video-based employee training. Factors that should be considered in developing a video-based training program; Advantages provided by the video technology to employees and organizations.
- Introducing New Training Technology: How to Avoid the Basic Mistakes Everyone Makes. Bove, Robert // Training & Development Journal;Jan1987, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p14
Discusses the contents of books about employee training. 'Computer Basics for Human Resources Professionals,' by James Hall-Sheehy; 'Training With Video,' by Steve R. Cartwright.
- Pesticide training video available. // American Nurseryman;10/01/96, Vol. 184 Issue 7, p10
Introduces a training video entitled `Introduction to Pesticide Safety,' produced by the University of Georgia Cooperative Extension for the employees. Informations provided by the video; Where to avail the video.
- The Challenge of Language Training. Hensley, Scott C. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Jan-Mar99, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p53
Suggests ways to resolve the problems in providing foreign language training to United States military personnel. Scheduling; Resources for training; Deployment in target country; Use of the Internet.
- Training resources. // People Management;5/15/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p52
Presents employee training resources. Includes videos from the Industrial Society; New titles in Gower's Takeaway Training range of videos; Book titled `NVQ Assessment, A Handbook for the Paperless Portfolio,' by Kogan Page.