The bumpy road to devolution
- Thresher plans home delivery on digital TV. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/23/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p9
States that Thresher, an off-license chain, will be holding talks with digital television operators, to develop a home delivery service for drinks. Who Thresher is owned by; Comments from Ralph Hayward, marketing and buying director of Thresher; Information on Drinks Direct; Further information...
- Thresher bash for centenary. // Marketing Event;Jun98, p10
Presents information on Drinks Party 98, an event that marks the centenary of Thresher company. Features of the event; Charges for evening passes.
- Thresher uncorks a clearer format. // In-Store Marketing;Nov2002, p8
Reports on the store redesign program of drinks retailer Thresher. Creation of a high-quality retailing environment; Agency that created the in-store design and graphics; Reason behind the store's decision to redesign.
- LDP drinks to Threshers job. // Design Week;10/3/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p3
Reports on the restructuring of chain store Thresher in Great Britain.
- DIRECT CHOICE/THRESHER. Wintle, Kaith // Marketing (00253650);2/13/2003, p10
Appreciates the marketing strategy employed by wine manufacturer Thresher. Details of the strategy adopted.
- What Is Microsoft's Secret to Employee Engagement? Empowerment! Hower, Mike // SB Business Weekly;4/29/2014, p1
The article presents the author's views on the success of American software company Microsoft Corp.'s Carbon Fee Program in reducing the company's carbon footprint. He states that the key to the program's success is employee engagement which places an incremental fee on the emissions related...
- Microsoft has new helpdesk qualification. // IT Training;Jun2004, p11
The article reports that Microsoft UK has launched a qualification for information technology (IT) helpdesk staff, to meet the growing demand for a way of assessing skills in this area. The Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician is designed to be a benchmark for competency. The...
- Off-licence chains plot counter attack. Maling, Nick // Marketing Week;8/27/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p19
Focuses on the merger between Victoria Wine company and Thresher company, both wine companies. Perception of the merger; How the merger will benefit the parties involved; Information on the merger; Views of analysts regarding the merger.
- Heineken hard line on Thresher sends the right message. Smith, Craig // Marketing (00253650);3/20/2003, p17
Focuses on developments related to the refusal of Great Britain-based brewer Heienken to reduce its product prices and the consequent relationship with Thresher as of March 2003. Indications of Thresher not being interested in stocking Heineken; Problems that Heineken might face in re-launching...