Evaluation oils the wheels of industry
- Ford in Monster Deal. Greenberg, Karl // Brandweek;1/7/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p19
Focuses on the title sponsorship Ford Motor Co. has with Clear Channel Entertainment's U.S. Hot Rod Association Monster Jam series. Terms of the sponsorship; Estimated number of people attending the Monster Jam.
- Rocking awareness. // Automotive News;11/11/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6011, p4M
Reports that Ford Division continues support of breast cancer awareness in a special November 2002 issue of Rolling Stone magazine. Women in rock music who would feature in the eight-page advertising insert in the magazine sponsored by Ford.
- Ford Division heads for black colleges in an Expedition. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;11/11/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6011, p4M
Reports on 2002 Ford Black College Road Trip sponsored by Ford Division, where the company has sent two African-American men in a sport-utility to football games on black college campuses. Idea behind the promotional activity; Men who have been chosen; Number of visitors on the activity's...
- Ford to pitch SUVs as a ski-race sponsor. Connelly, Mark // Automotive News;1/4/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5800, p17
Reports that Ford Division is planning a one-year sponsorship of a ski competition in the United States that showcases well-known people from the downhill-racing world. Link between sport-utility owners and ski enthusiasts; Company's hopes of building its brand and to associate the Ford...
- Covisint to get Ford's supplier portal. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;9/3/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5946, p46
Reports the sponsorship of Covisint on Ford Supplier Network of Ford Motor Co. Features of the Network; Total annual purchase of Ford Motor Co.; Necessity for the suppliers to register to gain access to Covisint; Methods used by Covisint in charging automakers and suppliers for its services.
- Chevy to sponsor U.S. soccer; Ford inks Jackson. // Brandweek;01/27/97, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p14
Discloses that automobile manufacturer Chevrolet has obtained a marketing partnership with United States Soccer and Ford with country superstar Alan Jackson. Terms of agreement.
- Ford sponsors GRAMMY Career Day for New Orleans students. // Jackson Advocate;5/5/2011, Vol. 73 Issue 29, p9A
The article reports on the move of the Ford Motor Co. Fund to sponsor the Grammy Signature Enterprise Award Presentations in Jackson, Mississippi.
- Ford renews talkSPORT deal. // Campaign;1/25/2013, Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the renewal of sponsorship by Ford Motor Co. with talkSPORT's radio programme "The Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast" along with the live commentary of the Union of European Football Associations (Uefa) Champions League football matches.
- Ford to use Commonwealth Games to tout green credentials. Joseph, Sebastian // Marketing Week (Online Edition);11/7/2013, p4
The article reports on the corporate sponsorship of automobile manufacturer Ford Motor Co. for Commonwealth Games to market its range of green cars.