- A week in music. Clinch, Dermot // New Statesman;10/03/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4354, p40
Presents developments concerning the English National Opera (ENO) as of October 3, 1997. Flurry of resignations at the ENO in 1997; Speculations concerning the resignations; Recommendation of combining the Royal Opera with ENO.
- English National Opera announce next year's productions. // Musical Opinion;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 134 Issue 1483, p4
The article reports on the English National Opera's announcement of its 2012 productions, including a revival of Gaetano Donizetti's "The Elixir of Love," Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's "The Marriage of Figaro," and a revival of Giacomo Puccini's "Tosca."
- Covent Garden vs. Coliseum. Greenfield, Edward // American Record Guide;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p48
Reports on the rivalry between the Royal Opera House and the English National Opera, two opera companies in London, England. Awards garnered by the Royal Opera House at the 1993 Olivier Awards; Departure of several officials from the English National Opera; Comparison of productions.
- The Flying Dutchman. Coghlan, Alexandra // Prospect;Apr2012, Issue 193, p8
The article previews the Opera "The Flying Dutchman," to be held in English National Opera, London, England from April 28-May 23, 2012.
- A Night at the Opera. Harrell, Eben // Time International (South Pacific Edition);5/18/2009, Vol. 173 Issue 19, p45
A review is offered for the theater venue at the English National Opera in London, England.
- A Night at the Opera. Harrell, Eben // Time International (Atlantic Edition);5/18/2009, Vol. 173 Issue 20, p49
A review is offered for the theater venue English National Opera in London, England.
- The magician and the opera. Clinch, Dermont // New Statesman;03/20/98, Vol. 127 Issue 4377, p44
Features Paul Daniel, music director of English National Opera (ENO). Details about his career at ENO; Challenges encountered by Daniel in ENO; Discussion about the two parts of ENO's operation; His success in running ENO.
- BECKY SMITH MOVES TO ENGLISH NATIONAL OPERA. // ITA Journal;Oct2015, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p10
The article announces that Becky Smith has been appointed as the Principal Trombone of English National Opera.
- OPERA LAUNCHES SECRET SEAT SELECTION. // Making Music (1552-2946);Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p11
The article reports on the secret seat selection launched by the English National Opera, a London, England-based opera company, wherein visitors can freely choose their preferred seats by paying about $30.